lemonade

"Okay boys, take a break!" The PD said.

All that kept Sunghoon going through the tiring shoot was the lemonade that awaited him.

"WHERE'S MY LEMONADE????" he yelled, overturning an empty cup.

"It was getting warm sitting here so I drank it."

"AAAAA!!! PD NIIIIMMMM!!!"

Hoony rushed out to a convenience store nearby to get another glass of his favourite lemonade.

"It's you again" the man mumbled, bringing out a bottle of lemonade.

"You know I don't like carrying the bottle! Give me a cup!"

The man huffed, agreeing. "Aish...this is so convenient to carry! You don't have to come again and again and you can even share with your friends! "

Exactly why I don't want a bottle. Jiwon will be the first one to ask for a sip and finish half of the bottle himself. Hmph!

He happily trotted back to the set with a glass of cold lemonade. Every whiff he took made him happier.

Hoony jumped back in surprise when he almost stepped on Jiwon's hand who was tying his laces. He was glad he didn't spill his drink.

"WHAT are you even doing!?"

Jiwon stood up panting, hands clutching his waist. "This- this Jaijin guy I aM GOING TO MURDER HIM TODAY!!!!"

He pointed at Jaijin who sprinted away like a lightning bolt.

"Hyung hyung hyung brEATHE! You can't catch him anyway" Hoony said clutching his arm.

"He better look out when we're going back home. Huh! Firstly, he doesn't share food, then talks back to me and when I chase him hE PARKOURS HIS WAY OUT LIKE A FRIGGIN SPRING!!!!"

"Calm down,"

Jiwon bent down breathing heavily.

"Tie your laces." he said, "You don't want to let go of someone who annoys you because of untied laces" he said staring in the direction where Jaijin had run away.

Hoony nodded, handing him the lemonade. He didn't care about anybody annoying him. He was afraid that if he trips because of loose laces, his lemonade would spill.

"thanks" he extended his hand to take back the glass.

"You're welcome- OH bTW AMAZING LEMONADE!" Jiwon said, tapping his shoulder before dashing away.

"wAIT HYUNG!!!! WHAT THE HELL!? COME BACK HERE!!! MY LEMONAAAAADEE!!!" he whined.

Dejected, Hoony plopped down on a chair. Not even a single drop was left. He was extremely thirsty but he was craving for that lemonade only.

Alright. I still have some money left. I'll get another glass and finish it outside the store itself.

He excitedly returned to the store.

"Still don't want a bottle, do you?"

"yES I DO NOT!"

He stepped out looking keenly at the lemonade. He was happy again. He looked up stretching out his hands. "What a wonnnnnderful day-"

Few drops of lemonade splattered on his fingers as something fell into it.

"no," Hoony looked into the cup. "eWWW!!!" he cringed on seeing crow shit sinking to the bottom of the cup.

"MY LEMONAAADDEEE!!!" 

He tossed it into the bin and angrily eyed the crow who was perched atop the tree. asshole

Hoony put his hands in the pocket. I have enough money to buy one more glass. Just this last one.

The shopkeeper shook his head as Hoony entered.

"Just so you know, with this fourth glass you've spent the same amount of money that'd buy you a bottle"

Hoony took a deep breath and flashed a fake smile. "Thanks!"

He covered the top of the glass with one hand and carefully carried it.

Jaeduck and Suwon were arguing.

Hoony went and stood in between them.

"What's up guys?"

"Hoon-ah thANK GOD you're here," said Suwon.

"Yes, Hoon-ah tell him that he's doing the backflip wrong." said Jaeduck

"You don't have to be jealous just because I learnt it in less time than yOu did!" He made a face. "Look I'll show you."

The other two moved behind watching him closely.

"3, 2, 1" Suwon jerked his head behind, gaining momentum and lifted his legs. He did a complete turn but he stumbled on landing.

He clasped Hoony's arm to balance himself.

"Uh-oh" Jaeduck exclaimed softly.

It was the same hand in which Hoony was holding his lemonade, that dropped to the ground, spilling everywhere.

MY LEMONAAADDEEE!!!!

With clenched fists, Hoony turned his gaze from Suwon to Jaeduck simultaneously.

He looked like an angry bull and they were the red cloth that triggered him.

"Suwon-ah cmon let's go ask Jaijin if you're doing it wrong" Jaeduck quickly took Suwon by his arm.

Hoony sadly kneeled before the spilled drink. My precious lemonade. He frowned.

"Sunghoon!" Jiyong called.

"AAAH KO JIYONG MY MAN! You were left. I am sO SORRY I don't have anymore lemonade for you to NOT LET ME DRINK! BECAUSE TODAY I AM OUT OF MONEY AND LUCK! ALL SIX OF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IRRITATE THE SHIT OUTTA ME RIGHT? WHY DON'T Y'ALL GO AND FORM A GROUP WITHOUT ME AND NAME IT SECHSKIES THE HOONY HATE CLUB!"

"Six?"

"YOU FIVE AND THAT BITCHASS CROW!"

"But.."

"Just leAVE ME ALONE OKAY! I am sick of you all."

Jiyong marched away.

A few minutes later, the PD approached Hoony.

"Hey, did you scold Jiyong?"

"uh....I didn't mean to,"

Hoony wasn't angry anymore, just sad.

"Why? Poor boy just came to ask if you wanted lemonade."

"whAT!!?" Honey sprang to his feet.

"I felt bad for drinking your favourite lemonade so I asked him to get one for you"

"OMG REALLY???"

YES YES YES! A little hope sparked within Hoony.

"PD nim, you really bought lemonade for me?????" He looked at him with heart eyes.

"Yes, but since you scolded him, he was pretty angry and finished all of it"

(A/n : Here's to Hoony because he went live today uWu!)