"Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge."

I noticed it too, and pointed it out to Steve, who began getting ready to jump out.

"It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint said, opening up the back hatch for Steve to jump out, and he gave me a nod, encouraging me to go with him.

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve ordered, grabbing my waist and jumping out of the quinjet, landing us onto the roof of the truck, hearing an angry shout from inside.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way." Steve said, making Clint respond immediately.

"You're not a match for him, Cap."

"Thanks, Barton." Steve mumbled, and I grabbed Steve's forearm.

"If you can get the door open, I can turn him to stone." I said, and Steve pondered on the idea for a moment, before nodding.

Before we could do anything, a large blast sent the back door of the truck flying off his hinges, and I looked at Steve.

"Step one, done." I joked, making him chuckle, shaking his head.

"Focus on the mission."

"Always." I smiled, grabbing the top of the truck and jumping down before he could respond.

"You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you." Ultron said, sending a blast my way, and while I avoided it, he climbed on the roof to get Steve.

"I wouldn't call it a comfort." He shot back, and I saw Steve's shield go flying onto the highway, while Natasha dropped out of the quinjet, a short distance back.

"I'm always picking up after you aren't I."

"You're not wrong, there." I responded, turning a bot to stone when he tried to grab me, shoving his body off the truck.

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot."

"Which way?"

"Hard right."

Natasha caught up with us, quickly throwing Steve his shield, which he caught, and used it to knock Ultron off of him.

"Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!" Natasha called to pedestrians, forcing them out of the path.

"Natasha!" I called, and she made eye contact with me.

"Take my place, I need to get Ultron." I said into my earpiece, turning the remainder of the guards to stone while Steve tackled Ultron into a nearby train.

Fantastic.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?"

"No need, I've taken care of it, just get here." I said, and she does over to me, grabbing my hand as she jumped into the truck.

"Heading back towards you. So whatever you're going to do, do it now."

"I'm in the truck with Aurora, she's coming to you, Cap. Can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked, and I gave her a soft smile before jumping out of the truck, grabbing Natasha's motorcycle and speeding towards the train.

"What do you think I've been doing?" Steve responded, making me giggle a little, jumping onto the train and looking for him.

I noticed the truck go airborne, and I gasped in surprise.