Chapter 26

🌳ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋ🌳

Namjoon's shift on Sunday was the same as the one on Monday. It started at 08:00 and ended at 11:00. Every day since Monday, Namjoon had felt a lot better than before. Everyone was content now, and nobody was worried for the future. The days got better and better and the sun shone brighter and brighter each time he saw it.

Right when his shift had ended, Yoongi walked into the cafe with a bag on his back. By now, Yoongi had a blurry idea of how Namjoon's schedule went. Seeing him show up later on during his shift was quite common. Only a few times had he shown up right at the end. Namjoon would still take his order, sometimes. Other times, he would have to go to a class so he wouldn't have enough time, which Yoongi understood.

"Good afternoon, Suga hyung." Namjoon welcomed. "I'm guessing you're getting your usual again, right?"

Yoongi shook his head, making him confused.

Both of them had gotten used to the nicknames by now. They no longer gave Namjoon any feelings of embarrassment. Oddly enough, he felt more comfortable calling Yoongi 'Suga' than calling him his actual name. That was shared by both of them, but neither of them knew.

"Oh. Then what are you here for?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi bit his cheek and looked to the side. "I was wondering if you had anything during the afternoon today." He looked back at Namjoon. "I'm hoping that we could hang out for a little."

Namjoon smiled. Along with the nicknames, it was also becoming more common for them to be hanging out outside of the cafe. It would always bring Namjoon such joy to chat with Yoongi with no worries surrounding them, and every time he would ask it would bring a warmth to his heart. "Of course we can hang out. My next class isn't until 18:00."

"Okay. I'll wait for you out here whenever you're ready."

Namjoon nodded and walked into the back. There, he saw Jimin and Seokjin stitting in the couch. Hoseok was restocking supplies and Taehyung called in sick. Both of them were talking but had stopped when they heard Namjoon come in.

He closed the door and looked back at his two friends. "My shift is over, so I'm going out with Yoongi hyung."

Seokjin nodded and moved his position on the couch so that he leaned on the armrest. "Alright. Have a good day, Namjoon."

"You too, Jin hyung."

Namjoon took off the white apron and hung it on the hook. He went over to grab his bag, which Seokjin ended up handing him anyway, and gave the two of them one final wave. Jimin smiled and reminded him to have fun. That, Namjoon already knew would happen.

When he got back to the counter, Namjoon saw Yoongi waiting there. He flashed the older a smile before looking over to the back door when he heard it open. Jimin walked out of it and waved to Yoongi the moment he saw him, who nodded his head. Seokjin might come out later on.

"Ready?"

Namjoon nodded and left the counter where Jimin was standing at. When the two of them got to the door, Yoongi opened it for him, which Namjoon repaid by giving him a grateful smile and a thank you. Just before the door closed, Namjoon spotted Jimin waving at them through the window. He gave him a wave as well.