Chapter Nineteen: Dead Man Tell No Tales Part 3

"Eren!" I screamed after my friend who was already making his way towards the slumped over female titan. I hurriedly turned to follow, but I was too late.

"I'm gonna... Kill you!" Eren screamed. He sunk his teeth into his hand, the bright yellow light consumed the surrounding area. My vision went black as I was thrown violently into a nearby tree. Pain rattled my entire body. Every muscle and bone in my body began to hum as I struggled to breathe, I tried to stand up, using the tree for support. My ears were ringing, I winced as every movement I made threw my body into an intense state of shock.

Damnit y/n get up! Eren needs your help! Just move your damn body!

I was able to gather enough strength to use my Odmg to move myself out of the way and onto a branch far away enough so that I wouldn't get caught between the two titans. I was still close enough to where I could see. Eren's loud roar echoed throughout the entire forest; no doubt alerting the others.

I watched in horror as Titan Eren sprinted towards the steaming female titan. His usual soft green eyes were glowing with pure hatred, his rampage fueled by nothing but pure anger. He swung at her, but she dodged, her arms were rendered useless as they limply hung from her shoulders. The female Titan ran, Eren following quickly behind in pursuit. Eren swung at her viciously, knocking her down and pouncing ontop of her, his fist raised high.

Eren shattered the earth as the female Titan avoided his punch. Bones and tendons cracked and ripped off the skin on Erens hand due to the sheer force he had put into the punch.

I ignored the warning signs my aching body gave and gathered enough strength to use my gear and follow the two titans, making sure to keep my distance.

Eren used his other arm to throw another punch, he missed again, this time his left hand severing off at the wrist, the limb hung by a strand as his injuries began to steam.

Before Eren had the chance to heal, the female Titan had regained her full mobility. She used her arms to throw Eren into the tree next to the one I stood in. Eren got back up quickly, throwing blow after blow as the female Titan dodged each one.

Eren wasn't thinking with his head, instead fighting angrily, guilt filled roars and screams erupted from his skinless mouth.

I gripped my ribs in pain. I was useless in my current state. Damnit Levi, where are you?

----------

Levi's POV

"That roaring... not good!" I swung my body in the opposite direction I had been traveling in. I maneuvered my way through the thick tall trees, moving as fast as the gas in my gear would allow. Eren's in his titan form. Something must've happened to the squad. He's not supposed to change unless his life's in danger. Could y/n be...

No. I shook myself, trying to rid myself of any intrusive thoughts that plagued my mind. Y/n can't be dead.

"Shit. Please be alive y/n". The memories I've shared with y/n the past three years came flooding through my mind. Images of her smiling, teasing me, bickering with her friend and I, and her features as a whole were the only things that I could think of. I don't know what I'll do if your dead, so you better not be.

Moments later, I was greeted with the gruesome sight of my dead squad members. I could feel the anger fill my entire body as I looked at the mass of gore they had become, their lifeless bodies lay limp as blood poured from their freshly deceased bodies. The only thing keeping me sane, was the fact that y/n was nowhere in sight. Which means she's either dead somewhere further in the forest or she's still alive. The possibility of her still being alive was enough to keep me going.