Chapter 12

A/N: I've been super busy, but I'm back! Guess who failed my math class and Ap Us History. This guy 😃✌️

Thanks guys for the reads, votes and comments. They all cheer me up a little more

Sincerely Author - Kun

-------------

~~~Kataang~~~
"Honestly... Do you think they're happy?" Katara said, doing her hair. "Yeah, I mean I've never seen Sokka smile as much as he used to until now. I mean I'm pretty sure they have their moments of angst, but I can tell that most of the time it's happy." Aang said, folding his clothes and making the bed.

".... Yeah, I'm just worried. I just feel like me and Sokka have drifted apart...a lot." Katara stated, getting up from infront of the mirror. She walked over to Aang, who was a good 5 inches taller than her. (She was about 5'8)

She hugged him from behind. "Well, i mean you did make your brother choose between you and Zuko. I wouldn't expect the relationship to fix itself in 2 weeks." Aang said, holding Katara's arms. "...But I see it fixing itself, he's willing to hug you now, right?" Katara nodded her head against his back. "Yeah, we hugged for a long time 3 days ago, one of his bear hugs."

"See, it's getting better already." Aang said, turning around to face Katara. Katara looked up at Aang. "Why are you so tall." Aang shrugged. "No clue, but this means I caaaan.." Aang picked up Katara. "Wh- I just did my hair!" Katara giggled. "Oh well-" Aang said, carrying her on the bed. They both smiled, staring into each other's eyes.

👀 (I'll leave the rest up to y'all's imagination)

-----------------

Zuko was still asleep when Sokka woke up. He smiled, kissing Zuko's forehead. He played with Zuko's hair. This caused Zuko to flutter his eyes open. Zuko looked at Sokka. He was about to say something until he rushed from the bed and into the bathroom.

"Babe...?" Sokka said, getting up from the bed. He walked up to the bathroom, his ears filling with puking noises. Zuko's head was deep in the toilet puking his guts out. Sokka went in, squatting beside Zuko, rubbing his back.

"..You had way too much to drink last night." Sokka said, comforting Zuko. Zuko lifted his head from the toilet, all puked out. "...how much did we drink..?" Zuko asked, wiping his face off. "...uh... I have no clue... I just know it wasn't enough to get me drunk, I don't know about you, babe." Sokka said, shrugging. "Ugh.. you and your Water Tribe liver.." Zuko leaned against Sokka, falling into his arms. Sokka chuckled. "You're just jealous because you're a light weight." Sokka sneered, teasing Zuko. "Oh please, at least I won't die from liver failure." Zuko said, crossing his arms, sticking out his tongue. Sokka's face scrunched up. "You need to wash your mouth out i swear-"

"Why? Does my puke breath offend your meat loving nose?" Zuko said, getting closer to Sokka's face. "Babe, stop seriously. It's gross." Sokka said, covering his face. Zuko giggled, blowing his breath at Sokka's face. Sokka gagged, pushing Zuko off of him running out of the bathroom. "That's diSgUstAng!" Sokka yelled, tripping on some clothes on the floor. Zuko cackled in the bathroom floor, getting up to wash out his mouth.

When he was done he came out the bathroom, greeted with a Sokka tangled up in dirty clothes. "...Babe.. what in the actual fuck."

Sokka stopped struggling and looked at Zuko. "Uh.. help? Please?" Sokka asked, making small wiggle movements to Zuko. Zuko facepalmed and helped his boyfriend. His I-can-beat-hundreds-of-firenation-soldiers-but-I-cant-beat-clothes type of boyfriend.

Once Sokka was free Zuko helped him up, shaking his head in disappointment. "I can't believe you're the one I'm spending the rest of my life with." Zuko said shaking his head with his arms crossed. "Well jokes on you I- ...Wait, you want to spend the rest of your life with me..?" Sokka asked, his eyes widening. "Well, I mean, why wouldn't I? Look how far we've gotten in just, what? 4 months of dating, 6 to 7 years of knowing each other?" Zuko grabbed Sokka's hand. "It just makes sense to me." Zuko smiled.