Chapter 9

⚠️Tw:Rape and Abuse⚠️

Sokka woke up, him heavily bruised and bleeding. His whole body ached. He couldn't move because of the rope tied around his arms and legs. He was also gagged so he couldn't speak. He couldn't tell where he was, even looking around him, it all seemed new and dark.

Sokka tried to move a bit to see his surroundings better but he ended up falling over on his side, catching the attention of Jet.

"Oh..? Is the Water tribesman awake?" Jet said, heading to Sokka. Sokka's eyes narrowed, still on the ground. "I can tell you're curious, but you can't go out and about right now. You're stuck with me until your Fire Nation Boyfriend comes and saves you." Sokka's eyes softened, trying to escape.

Jet shook his head. He grabbed Sokka and pinned him against the wall. He removed the gag from Sokka's mouth. Sokka spit in Jet's face. "I hate you." Sokka said, still pinned against the wall.

"Heh..I expected better from you, but I guess your just like your sister." Jet wiped the spit off his face. "Don't bring my sister into this.." Sokka said, rubbing his ropes against the wall to try and get free.

Jet sighed, letting Sokka fall to the floor. He sat against the wall. Sokka got his hands untied and slowly started to untie his legs. Jet didn't notice until he watched Sokka get up.

Sokka ran for it, trying to leave this horrible place, trying to find somewhere safe to go. He didn't make it out of the place, before he knew it he was being toppled by Jet. "I'm trying to be a good person here, Sokka. If you keep running I can't do that now.." Jet said, placing more ropes on Sokka. Sokka laughed. "Good person?! Good person? Like seriously?" Sokka giggled some more. "Why do you have a 50,000,000 gold peice tag on your head if your a good person huh? Your crimes against the nation's... Ha! You're no good person." Sokka continued to laugh. Jet looked outraged. "Shut Up!" Jet screamed, hitting Sokka. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up." He repeated. He continued to beat down Sokka who cried in pain.

Squelch.... Crack....

Sokka sputtered up blood as his ribs broke, puncturing a small area in his esophagus. Jet has officially gone berserk, a stupid grin across his face. "I said to shut up... Now look at you.. Helpless, dying...weak." His grin widened, stroking Sokka's chin. "......Submissive......"

Sokka's eyes widened, choking on his blood. He shook, violently, trying to escape Jet's grasp. Jet chuckled, getting up and dragging Sokka back to their previous location. The movement helped move the blood from being pooled in Sokka's lungs.

Sokka was becoming more exausted, his vision becoming impaired. He was thrown against the wall, causing him to groan in pain. "Don't fight me.. you'll most likely die..Just like your man." Sokka saw Jet, then nothing. He was falling in a pit of darkness, feeling Jet on him. Then he blanked out, feeling nothing.

/Zuko's POV/ (20 mins Earlier)

I ran to the facility where Azula was being kept. He ran in, demanding to see Azula. Azula came running to her brother. "Zuzu.. what's the matter?!" Azula asked, sounding concerned. "Sokka's been kidnapped! In the middle of the night, he was taken! I need you to help me." Azula's eyes widened. "O-of course Zuzu. I can go right now." Zuko nodded, grabbing Azula's wrist and running out. They spent the next 15 minuets heading to the town square.

/Normal/

Sokka awoke to Jet on top of him, violating him in the most evil way possible. Sokka started to hit and Kick Jet as much as he could, crying. Trying to get away from this horror. Jet just chuckled. "Can't stand it when you're not in power... Huh?" Jet lunges at Sokka's neck, biting deeply into it. Sokka tried to hold in his moan, but failed. Letting out a low, painful groan.