55- Preparty Jitters

Start from the beginning

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hand, smiling at him before directing them towards the large red, oak double doors. "Come on, Koo," Taehyung cooed playfully, walking up the several marble stairs in front of those doors. Jungkook continued to stare at the house in amazement, squeezing Taehyung's hand. "We've got some preparations to attend to before the guests start arriving," Taehyung added as the doors opened for them.

"Welcome, Master Taehyung," the maids and butlers greeted and bowed towards them at the front door as Taehyung greeted each one with a smile. It had been a while since he'd been home and he could be here for the next four nights and five days with the permits. It almost felt like he was already returning home from rehab. Although, he knew that would just be lying to himself.

Jungkook stared at the elegance of the inside of the house. There were red drapes in front of large windows, red runner carpet up the double-sided light brown wooden staircases, the handrails white with gold trim. Everything inside the house was a pristine white with gold trimming, the floor black and white marble as Jungkook continued to follow behind Taehyung. Taehyung walked towards the right staircase, slowly walking up the stairs with Jungkook watching his hips sway with each step.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked cautiously, biting his lip as he continued to stare at Taehyung's backside. Taehyung turned to look over his shoulder, smiling down at Jungkook who seemed to be completely enamored with something in front of him. "You said you wanted to see my room," Taehyung recounted as Jungkook finally snapped out of his trance. He met Taehyung's eyes as Taehyung smirked down at Jungkook, finally reaching the landing. "Like what you see?" Taehyung asked teasingly as Jungkook flushed at the question.

"I wasn't looking at you! I- It's the house! I- It's absolutely amazing," Jungkook stammered out, flustered that he'd gotten caught staring at Taehyung's ass. Taehyung giggled softly as he steered the way towards his bedroom, Jungkook's stomach doing several flips as they approached the dark red door. Jungkook swallowed hard as Taehyung stopped short of opening the door. "Mm, please don't be surprised by some of the things you may see in this room," Taehyung whispered anxiously as Jungkook gently tapped his index finger under Taehyung's chin. "I promise you that I'm too anxious to be surprised right now," Jungkook expressed softly, the palm of his hand sweating against Taehyung's palm.

Taehyung giggled as he opened the door to reveal his room, Jungkook's eyes widening. It was like a typical teenager's room as far as posters go, but that was the only thing typical about it. Other than the posters, he had his own desk and high tech computer for work, there was a large four-post bed in the center on an elevated platform from the rest of the floor with an enormous royal purple canopy that hung over the four posts, a gigantic flatscreen television, and several old school arcade games lined the walls.

Taehyung allowed Jungkook to walk into his room first, closing the door behind them as he walked up behind Jungkook. "So? Wh- What did you want to come to my room for?" Taehyung asked softly, nervous about the answer as Jungkook turned toward him. Just beyond Taehyung, Jungkook could see the closed door that was riddled from midway down with long, jagged marks of four as Jungkook's eyebrows knit together. Wondering why he was making that expression, Taehyung turned to look over his shoulder before quickly adjusting their positions to turn Jungkook's back to the door. "D- Don't pay attention to that," Taehyung mumbled softly, terrified of what Jungkook would do if he knew the reason they were there.

Taehyung had almost forgotten about them himself since he hadn't been in his room for so long. "Why are they there?" Jungkook asked anyway as Taehyung glanced at the door from over Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung bit his lower lip in thought before returning his gaze to Jungkook's intense eyes. "I'll tell you if you tell me why you wanted to see my room," Taehyung confessed, taking a seat on his plush bed. He patted the spot next to him as Jungkook plopped down on the bed next to Taehyung and sunk into the plushness of the mattress. He felt like he was floating on a cloud as Jungkook cleared his throat.