No thoughts, just Ryoma

Scenario: All of the v3 cast minus Ryoma are planning for Ryoma's b-day. Ryoma knows this but what's going to be at the party will be a surprise to him.

Third person POV

Gonta was the first person to volunteer to make a surprise birthday party for his boyfriend, yet he hadn't contributed a single thing to the project yet. Even Kokichi was doing more work then him. You might be asking, "How could Gonta. He is being a terrible boyfriend!" but it was quite the contrary. You see, he was day-dreaming about him.

He couldn't stop thinking about the boy. He missed him even though he saw him an 4 hours ago. "...isn't that right Gonta," he heard Kokichi's voice say. He whipped his head and said, "Yes bumblebee?"  Kokichi looked at him in straight in the eyes before laughing, Miu following. Shuichi and Kirumi tried to calm down the two while the other's gave sympathetic looks. Gonta blushed and hid his face.

"Well we should get home. Come on Korekiyo," Kirumi said. She bowed and said bye to everybody before leaving with him. Gonta decided to follow and drove home. He came home with a heavy sigh. "What's wrong cuddlebug?" Ryoma asked him. "Gonta couldn't think of anything but Hoshi-kun. He couldn't plan for the party," he said, picking up Ryoma and hugging him.

Ryoma laughed softly and hugged back. "I missed you too Gonta," he said, giggling softly. Gonta smiled and put Ryoma on the couch, the two having an hour long cuddle session before taking a nap.