Reacting To a Body

WARNINGS: GORE

Ryoma POV

I was walking with Gonta to the cafeteria when I start to feel uneasy. I think Gonta felt it to because he held my hand tighter. "Gonta is a little scared," he said, looking at the cafeteria. "Come on buddy, it'll be fine," I say, pressing a soft kiss to his hand. He nods and we both take a deep breath and walk into cafeteria.

When we entered, my breath hitched in my throat. I hadn't expected what I just seen to happen to them in particular.

I see Tenko, crying over the body of Himiko, and holding her close. I clamp my hand over my mouth and hold my stomach. She had barely any clothes on her, her arms had bloody scares on them and her stomach was torn open to show intestines and bones. Gonta holds me close, giving me reassuring pats as I feel tears run down my cheeks.

Gonta POV (I'm to lazy to do Gonta person so just imagine)

 I pick up Ryoma and hold him close to my chest, feeling his tears on my suit. I turn away from Himiko's body as I hear the body discovery announcement. "It'll be okay Bumblebee. Don't worry, we'll find the killer," I say gently in Ryoma's ear. I walk outside and alert all of our classmates. When they find the body, we all help Tenko for a bit before going to find evidence.

AFTER TRIAL

After seeing Kirumi's execution, I look over at Ryoma. He was crying with Tenko as we had learned he was going to be Kirumi's original victim. After Tenko leaves, I walk over to him and pick him up. He sobs in my shoulder, filling me with misery. 

"I-It's all m-my fault," he choked out. I give him a weak smile and kiss his forehead. "I'll sleep with you tonight," I said. before looking at Shuichi watching us. I give him a finger motioning I would be there in a bit and he nodded and left. Ryoma nodded weakly and I smile, walking out of the trial room.

I get to his room and lay him down on the bed, before laying next to him. I push a lock of my hair in front of my face to comfort him as I noticed he liked my hair a lot. Ryoma gave a weak smile and played with my hair. I felt fingers in my hair for an hour before it slowed down and came to halt. I smile as I see my bumblebee asleep. I cuddle him and fall asleep.

EXTRA FOR ANGST AND CLIFFHANGER PURPOSES BECAUSE YES!

Monokuma enters Ryoma's room and sees Gonta with him. He rolls his eyes in disgust as he sees the couple. "Geez, this is way to much hopeful energy," he said, crossing his hands. He then thought of something. He typed a new motive 

If you don't kill somebody, I'll take away your most precious thing

He mischievously looked at Gonta and then back at his motive before exiting the room.

(Note: Ryoma's most precious thing is a bee charm that Gonta gave him. It could be a person but Ryoma finds everybody in his life equally precious. So that's why Monokuma looked at Gonta cause Gonta's thing is a person and surprise surprise, it's Ryoma

You probably wouldn't question why he looked at Gonta but this an explanation because I know somebody who reads this will wonder)