Reaction to (Ryoma) being a blackened Pt 2

WARNING- SAD BABY GONTA

Gonta POV (again I'm not doing his third person thing because I'm a tired middle school enby. Also this is the second trial, it's like the Sayaka - Leon trial)

I was sat down and waited for Ryoma. Himiko was putting on a magic show for the class to take our minds off the Rantaro and Kaede incident. Ryoma came out and sat next to me, smiling like always. I blush and pull him on my lap, and we both turn as we hear Angie's voice. 

(Blah blah, the magic show happens)

"JUST OPEN THE CURTAINS," Tenko said nervously, shaking her hands. Ryoma had stood up and was staring hard at the curtains. I look over at Angie and she opens the curtains to show...a dead Kirumi. I feel horrified and hear the body discovery announcement. Ryoma looks around nervously, biting his lip. I hold him close and say, "Gonta will protect you. Don't worry bumblebee." He still smiles but it was to nervous...way too nervous

THE TRIAL HAPPENS

...and that's how she was killed. Isn't that right, Ryoma Hoshi?" Shuichi says, pointing at him. I look at Ryoma, begging that he'd have something to say. "Yeah...I did it," he says in a sad tone. I walk over to him, tears in my eyes. "HOW COULD HOSHI-KUN DO THAT? GONTA THOUGHT HE WAS KIND," I yell at Ryoma, angry with him. I hear Ryoma start to cry, which fills me up with sadness.

I crouch down and pull him into a hug, letting his fingers rake my hair as we both cry. The vote comes up and I walk over to press my name, even though I knew it was pointless. We guessed right and I see Ryoma look away from me. "She was going to kill Gonta. I was going to talk her out of it but she retaliated and...I pushed her in and killed her," he said in a pained tone. 

Ryoma did a cold laugh. "But you probably don't care. You guys hate me don't you?" He asked. I don't reply as I just look down at my feet. Ryoma's execution comes up, and I cry even harder as I see Ryoma just stand there. He hadn't even picked up his racket to try and block the balls. He gets pummeled by the balls and I screenshot the last time I saw him alive in my head, keeping it with me forever.

I am going to live for my bumblebee, I won't let his death go meaningless

(Sorry for not updating. School is very stressful so I haven't been able to upload that much. I might upload some bonus little ficlets of our boys so yeah. Hope you have a good day! Bye)