Me and our boys

(How I imagine meeting of Gonta and Ryoma) (It's a crackshot) (I'm also aged up to 19 in this book)

My POV (My name is Bread btw)

 I was on my computer, finishing up a college essay. I check my phone to see if anybody texted me when I get a strange text. It was an Unknown number which was really weird since my mom blocks unknown numbers. I open up the message and I immediately feel wind get blown on my face. It's like it's punching me, and I'm pretty sure I fall unconscious.

 When I wake up, I see two figures sitting on my bed. I couldn't find my glasses but they looked a lot like Ryoma and Gonta from Drv3. I laugh softly as the memories flood back. I find my glasses and put them on to see that it was actually...Ryoma and Gonta! I jump in surprise as they look at me in confusion. "You're Ryoma Hoshi. And...y-you're Gonta Gokuhara," I say, pointing at them. They give a very confused nod as if that was self-explanatory shit.

-After they give me the details- 

 I nod and sigh. "I think I've gone crazy," I say, looking between the both of them. They both blush as they look at each other and then look away. "Um, I read your fanfiction...about the both of us," Ryoma says. My eyes widen and blush. "I'm so sorry. I wrote that when I was 12. I didn't really mean any-"

"No it's fine Bread-chan. Cause Gonta and Hoshi-kun like it!" Gonta says. I smirk and giggle. "You do? So you like each other?" I ask, my giggle turning into a cackle. They blush and look away from each other, but a slight nod came from both of them. "Well, I'm glad I got to meet you but my mom is going to come soon so you should get going," I say. They nod and knock me unconscious. 

I wake up and smile. "That was a nice dream," I say, before seeing a note with a beanie on my side table. The note read: It was nice meeting you. I hope I get to talk to you more. Bye! 

I look at the window to look outside. "I hope I meet you again too," I say. The doorbell rings and I hear my mom so I swiftly put the stuff away and walk downstairs to meet my mom. Wait, what do they mean talk to me more?