Big Bad Fight (Part 1?)

The idea came from @keilyArcosGandarilla 

(btw they have a had a lot more fights in this canon then the normal one. Both of them start them so don't blame one person) 

(also, this physically hurt me to write cause of the angst so I had to text my friends like every 5 seconds while making this) 

Ryoma POV 

I massage my temples as I get home. As I expected, Gonta wasn't home yet. He had been the subject of an invention that Miu made with Kiibo, so I had to stay home alone. I sit down on the couch and relax. I had to admit, I was a little of jealous of Miu and Gonta. The two were always going out and seemed like more of a couple then me and him.

A thought enters my head which makes me shake my head furiously. "Yeah, they have gotten mistaken as a couple once or twice but Gonta loves you. He would never cheat," I say, a small smile on my face. I hear the door open and leap up. "Hey Gonta," I say, the headache coming back.

Gonta smiles and walks over to me and immediately started to talk about Miu. A small internal frown form in me and I sigh. "What's wrong Hoshi-kun?" he asked, tilting his head. "Nothing Gonta. Just keep speaking about Miu," I say, in a bit of a cold tone. "Huh, why are you mad at Miu?" he asked. "I'm not mad at her. I'm just annoyed that you always talk about her," I say.

"Gonta no understand. Miu is so nice and pretty. It makes Hoshi-kun seem like the bad person," he said. I feel my blood begain to boil and I loose control of my thoughts. "Obviously you don't understand. You can never get it through your stupid brain," I yell. Gonta flinched but stood his ground. "It's always Gonta's fault. Hoshi-kun is just jealous cause his family never showed him love."

"Oh you take that back," I hiss, curling my hands into fists. Then five words that I would never thought I would say spewed out of my mouth. "I'm breaking up with you," I hiss. I wish he begged for me to stay, but he replies with, "Gonta was about to say that."

I pack my bags quickly and run out of the apartment. I make it to the alleyway near Saihara's house. I feel myself grow calmer and think about the events that just happen. Gonta's words replay in my head like a record. He was about to say it I think. It starts to rain as I get up and walk to Saihara's house. By the time I get to his house, I had tears running down my face. I see him open the door and he immediately brings me in. "What happened?" he asked. "G-Gokuhara...f-fight...b-break-up," I say as I sob harder. He pats my back as I move to hug him.

-THE NEXT WEEK- 

I have stayed over at Shuichi's for the whole week. All I was eating was toast and I decided to stay inside. I'm pretty sure the poor detective has had it cause he forced me to get out of the house. I decide to go grocery shopping and walk in. I walk over to the ice cream section and reach to grab some mint chocolate chip. Another hand, a very familiar hand, reach out to also take the ice cream. I look up and see Gonta, my ex.

Fuck! 

TO BE CONTINUED

(tee hee, every time I have a choice to put angst. I put angst)