Being shy boys in love

Ryoma POV

It was the day after Gonta gave that amazing confession to me when I walk into the cafeteria. I feel people stare at me and then one table. I nervously walk over to that table, and stop when I arrive. I take a deep breath and climb the chair to see a pancake.

Not just any pancake, but a Gonta-and-Ryoma-with-hearts-around-their-heads pancakes. I blush and hide my face in my hat. "Bumblebee, do you like my pancakes?" I hear a voice say. I smile and turn to see Gonta in a cute pink apron. "W-who's bumblebee?" I ask, looking away from him. I did not need Gonta to make a comment about my red face I thought before hearing a Miu yell something.

"GONTA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GO WITH DADDY?" Miu screamed, whining and making a scene. My face turns bright red and I look at my shoes. "But Bumblebee is cute and Hoshi-kun is not my dad," he said.

Oh babe, please never change

After Breakfast ended, we all went our separate ways. I look up at Gonta and hug him, my face in his stomach. "I like my nickname a lot," I say. I look up at Gonta and see him blushing. "I'm glad you like it," he said, before picking me up.

I look at him and he looks at me and we kiss. I close my eyes and smile, running my hands through his hair. Despite being in a killing game, I wouldn't wish to be anywhere in world but here.