If I died by your loving hand

TW- Death

Ryoma POV

I was walking through the virtual reality, looking for Gonta. I hadn't seen him in a while so I was wondering where he went. I feel somebody come behind me and I jump and turn to see Kokichi. He had that creepy smirk on his face which I hated so much. "Hey Ryoma, Come with me," he says, followed by that strange 'nishishi' laugh.

I raise my eyebrow and take my lollipop stick out of my mouth. "Why should I?" I ask. "I have Gonta with me," he says, moving in front of me. My eyes widen, and even though I shouldn't believe, I end up following him. I see Gonta and run up to him, smiling happily, but he stays quiet. 

I shrug and Kokichi leads me into a dark house. "What's up with the dark house?" I ask, before turning to see Gonta. He was holding a large razor like the one from Kirumi's death. It finally clicked in my brain, Kokichi had sent me up here to die. I try to run but the doors shut close. 

I look at Gonta with horror. "Kitty, you aren't really going to do this?" I ask, biting my lip nervously. Gonta looks at me with his red eyes, but they are only filled with blood lust. I feel him slash me with the razor which makes me scream. I struggle to breathe as I try to move away but he keeps hitting me with it.

 I'm going to die I think as I see a white light. A small smile forms on my face as I except death. I murmur my last words and that was ",I'll be waiting for you Kitty," before peacefully dying.

Gonta POV

I do my final slash and I feel my sanity return. I look down and put a hand over my mouth. "H-Hoshi-kun?" I whisper, biting lip as I try to get my boyfriend to return any words. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I see him in a pool of blood.

I hear Kokichi laugh and run over to him, choking him. "How could you! He was Gonta's everything! I hate you Ouma-kun," I yell in sobs. Kokichi looks frightened as I drop him down. I look up and mumble a small, "Please help me survive.. before walking out.