Confession

(Cloud 9 gives me Goshi vibes. Like Ryoma speaking about how Gonta gives him confidence and the ability to love himself)

Ryoma POV

Gonta had told me to meet up at the garden. I nervously put on my beanie before sprinting as fast as I could to the garden. When I came to the garden, my cheeks heated up at the scene. Gonta was in a suit and tie, his hair was brushed out and he was sitting down at a table.

The table has a white table cover with a rose in the middle of the table. I walk over and climb up the chair to sit. "What's this about Gonta?" I ask, nervously. Gonta laughs nervously, his face red as well. "Well, Gonta wanted to take Hoshi-kun on date. So he asked Kokichi and Miu but K1-B0 and Korekiyo told Gonta to do a dinner date instead if they planned," He said, which made my face turn beet red. I look over at K1-B0 and he winks at me, which doesn't help

"A date with me? A mass murder?" I ask, pulling my beanie over my eyes. Gonta frowned and nodded. "Gonta doesn't see Hoshi-kun as a mass murderer.  If Hoshi-kun were, then he would've killed Gonta at this point," he says. I freeze and look at him, not wanting to admit he was right. Gonta walked over to me and hugged me close to his chest. I crinkled my nose as I smelt the cologne,  I like his natural scent better. He looks down at me and kisses my head. "Gonta is in love with Hoshi-kun," Gonta said, looking down at me with a red face.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and shook my head. "You can't be...There is nothing good about me," I say (He really said "No❤️️" to Gonta's confession). Gonta looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Gonta loves Hoshi kun because he is kind. He has never judged Gonta once. He even woke up at 3:00 in the morning to watch a show with Gonta! Nobody has every cared for Gonta like that, that's why he loves him," Gonta said, his furrowed eyebrows softening. 

I sigh and stand up, looking Gonta in the eyes. I wasn't a kissing expert but I've kissed my girlfriend a few times enough to know how it goes. I move to kiss him and close my eyes. I feel Gonta kiss me back and in my head a million of fireworks go off. "I love you Gonta," I mumble, before continuing to kiss him. 

We both stop when we hear fireworks and I see Miu launch a bunch of fireworks in the sky. I then hear Shuichi yell in the background "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" but I didn't care. I finally had somebody who cares for me and that's all I need to feel happy.

(This chapter filled me with serotonin so yeah! Here is Saiouma extra in Shuichi's POV. Also, Bold is Kokichi thoughts and Italic is Shuichi's thoughts)

 My eyes grow wide as I see Gonta and Ryoma kiss. I smile and yell, "I FUCKING KNEW IT!", before smiling at the couple. I see Kokichi come in front of me which made me groan. "What do you want Kokichi?" I ask, looking at him with an unimpressed look. "Nothing, just want to celebrate," he said. I shake my head and point an accusing finger at him. "You're lying," I hiss. Kokichi shakes his head and rests his head on my shoulder, making me blush. "Shush and be happy for them," he says. I decide to trust him and lean my head on his, our hands unconsciously in intertwining.

Geez, Romance is contagious

Love is contagious...