Gonta catches feelings

Gonta POV kinda. Like it's third POV but like you can only see Gonta's thoughts. 

Gonta was walking to see his friend Ryoma. He had invited him to go bee hunting. He saw Ryoma and his cheeks heated up as he saw the small guy. Ryoma was wearing (what the cover of the book is). Gonta paused and thought about why he was blushing. Ryoma was only his friend, nothing more...right? 

"Hey Gonta, are you okay?" Ryoma asked, walking over to Gonta. Gonta nodded and smiled, "Let's go Hoshi-kun," he said.

-Time Skip brought to you by Gonta carrying Ryoma on his back (the poor guy was tired from walking). One vote = one prayer for Ryoma's legs-

Once they got to the bee hive, Ryoma stayed stuck to Gonta. Gonta thought this was adorable so he let him be. "Look Hoshi-kun, that's the queen," he said, pointing to large bee. Ryoma's eyes sparkled as he saw the big bee, he looked very interested. Gonta took the bee so that Ryoma could see better. Ryoma hid his face in Gonta's hair since he was scared. "Adorable," Gonta said quietly, putting the bee away.

Ryoma looked at the Queen walk over to a worker bee and lightly rub against him (Idk how bees show affection). He smiled and rubbed his face in Gonta's hair. Gonta's cheeks turned red and he felt what you call "butterflies".

Oh no...Gonta fell

(Idk how Gonta would act if he caught feelings so this was probably bad. I'M SORRY ;-;