𝟒𝟑 - 𝐈 𝐃𝐨

Start from the beginning

She paused in hesitation for a second "...ten minutes" she dropped her eyes to the ground.

"TEN MINUTES? PADME, WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME EARLIER, WE NEED TO GET GOING RIGHT NOW"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't want to panic you!"

"yeah, great job!" I responded sarcastically, grabbing her hand and pulling her out the room.

The wedding was being held in the grand hall of the temple, apparently it had been all done up just for today. I had always loved the grand hall, sometimes I spent hours just sitting in there and admiring the huge stained glass windows that refracted the sunlight in all different glorious colours (image above)

We ran side by side down the halls of the temple, picking up my dress so to not let it drag on the floor. The whole temple seemed completely deserted as we crossed no one on our way.

"Where is everyone?" I panted. Padme didn't even bother answer,

oh right, they're at my wedding.

A few more frantic minutes later we arrived at the closed doors of the grand hall, with 1 minute to spare might I add.

A huge arrangement of beautiful purple lilies flourished in stone pillar pots either side of the doors. hmm, who knew the Jedi could be so classy.

I could hear the excitement of voices from inside, I looked to Padme who urged me to go inside. I stepped forward slightly to peek through the crack in the door and the view that greeted me made my heart jump to my throat.

Hundreds of people were sat in wait for me, all sat row by row. People I recognized, people I didn't, it looked like they really had packed the whole of Coruscant in here. A long white aisle led all the way to the other end of the imposing hall, taunting me.

I spun round and tried to make a run for it but Padme simply grabbed my arm and spun me back round "Padme, I can't do it"

"What are you talking about?" she responded.

"Do you know how many people are in there!?" I whisper-yelled.

"How is it any different to when your fighting thousands of droids?"

"There are literally millions of differences! in fact why don't I list them all for you right now" I said, trying to stall time.

"(y/n), pull yourself together" her serious tone returned as she edged me closer to the door.

"Now, you're (y/n) (y/l/n) for only a few more minutes, THEN WHO ARE YOU?"

"(y/n) skywalker" I responded, nodding my head and taking deep breaths.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"(Y/N) SKYWALKER" I repeated.

"NOW GO MARRY YOUR MAN" and with that she pushed the doors open as every single head turned to face me.

One of my few weaknesses was that I was terrible at...staying conscious. And now when I saw all these eyes looking me up and down intently, I could feel that familiar dizziness returning as my breathing quickened and vision started to blur.

but then...

(I think I found the perfect song to go with this next bit "to build a home" by the cinematic orchestra, give it a try!)

I saw him.

Anakin's POV

I saw her.

(y/n)'s POV