𝟗 - 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

We were all crammed into the republic fighter shuttles. I was stood holding onto the handlebar above my head in between two Jedi, one being Jedi master Plo-Koon the other being mace Windu. I turned to him then looked down at my utility belt, instantly realising I had no weapon.

He followed my gaze then held out a lightsabre in front of me "I picked one up for you earlier"

I raised my eyebrow "hmm thanks but I usually train with two"

he revealed another lightsaber in his other hand "I thought you might say that" he said with a smug smirk on his face.

I took the sabers and ignited one, it shone bright ocean blue "hmm blue not really my colour, but I guess it will do for now" I said quietly chuckling.

As I snuffed it out the ship began to shudder

"sir, were approaching Kamino" one of the pilot clones called back.

Mace turned to the other clones and Jedi in the passenger area "alright, the second we land I want everyone in full attack positions. Destroy every droid you see, we don't know if any sith lords are here but keep an eye out, oh and may the force be with us all"

Anakins POV

My hair was dripping wet, my robes soaked to my skin. I stood in a defensive position, my back against obi-wans. We were outnumbered as the droids closed in on us, we were too full of pride to surrender so if we were going to go down in a fight at least it was an honourable end, well that's what obi-wan said at least. he was always trying to say something inspirational.

if only the rest of the troops had made it in time

"hands up Jedi" a droid aimed his blaster up at me

"how are we going to get out of this one then, oh great chosen one?" obi-wan remarked sarcastically over his shoulder

"ughh, ill think of something just...stay calm" I said, clearly not staying calm

"kind of hard when you've got hundred of blasters aimed at your head" he remarked

the heavy rain beat down on us so hard, we could barely hear or see anything.

But now I knew I could hear the faint sound of a ship hovering in behind us. I turned my head round and sure enough it was a republic shuttle. finally.

we were backed up against one of the large domes of the facility but the droids retreated back slightly as the sound of the republic ships doors opened.

nothing happened for a few seconds but as I turned my head I saw someone leap out of the ship, gracefully slide down the dome and before reaching the bottom jumping ten feet into the air, somersaulting and landing down between us and the droids. all whilst igniting their two blue lightsabers in each hand.

wow

I hadn't seen this Jedi before. still shocked by their skills I hadn't even realised that this was no Jedi, it was a girl, a girl I knew.

"(y/n)?!" I yelled out to her

without answering she charged out to meet the droids with the slash of her lightsabers slicing them in half one by one.

she jumped up once again but whilst descending back down, this time she kicked both her legs out almost doing the splits hitting two droids right in the head and causing a domino effect of some 4 or 5 more droids tumbling over.

she looked over at me but kept her attention on deflecting the blaster shots

"wha-what are you doing here, I-" I could barely get my words out. this wasn't like me