𝟑 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

3 more, tiresome hours passed in the cell going over and analysing everything Skywalker had said earlier.

What did he mean? I could be of use to them?

As I pondered this thought, suddenly my cuffs unlocked and I dropped onto the cold, hard floor. I hadn't realised how numb my hands had gone until now when the blood started rushing back to them all at once like a flood gate bursting open as I winced, rubbing my wrists to ease the pain.

I glanced up from the floor and to my surprise, the laser gate that taunted me only seconds ago was now down giving me a clear exit. I quickly scrambled to my feet and made a run for it but before I even managed to get out of the cell, three jedi blocked my exit.

"please, have a seat" one of them said, stroking his beard with one hand and gesturing to the table and chair that were now rising from the ground just beside me with the other.

My eyes watched as the table and chair set in place, then darted back at the three men. Although I was exceptionally skilled in battle, there was no chance of me taking on all three jedi especially as they were none other than Mace Windu, Obi-wan Kenobi and ofcourse Anakin Skywalker.

I rolled my eyes but complied, slowly walking over and sitting casually down on the chair with my arms resting on the table as the three men walked in.

Obi-wan walked over to the dark corner of the room, whilst Mace Windu bent over and held two hands on the table so he could be at my eye level. Anakin stood tall to the side of him, arms crossed eyes piercing down at me.

"hmm (y/n) (y/l/n)" master windu began "you've caused many issues for the Jedi order in the past, you know that?" his eyes were deadly as he stared into my soul.

"it's nothing personal" I said shooting him a quick, sarcastic smile and scrunching my nose.

He ignored it and carried on "we have a mission for you, in exchange for your freedom and your life"

A mission, who do they think I am? "why would I ever say yes to helping you?"

Obi-wan spoke up from behind, walking into the light that beamed over the table "we think you'll find this mission is a little more personal"

This intrigued me. I looked up at him, meeting his auburn eyes as I waited from him to elaborate.

"6 years ago, just when we thought naboo was finally getting back on its feet, we got a distress call of two bodies found who had been slaughtered with a lightsaber and their force-sensitve child missing"

My breathing quickened and although I felt some of my emotions trying to burst through as tears, I would never let them see that. I leaned forward in my chair just a little and urged for him to carry on.

I knew what he was talking about but I had only ever heard one version of this story. One where count Dooku saved me from the streets, where I was abandoned one night on my homeplanet of Naboo.

Obi-wan continued "when we went to check out the scene, it was pure carnage. Everything in your parents home was smashed to pieces on the floor, showing signs of obvious struggle and when we observed the bodies and the lightsaber marks...it was clearly that of Dookus ancient fighting style"

Mace then interjected "we had planned a mission to come save you before he could turn you to the dark side, but when the clone wars started there...was just no time"

I looked down, picking furiously at my nails trying to hide the obvious pain I could feel in my heart. no, stop this (y/n) the sith don't feel these emotions only anger, pull yourself together.

Still a single tear formed and ran down my cheek but I wiped it away before any of them could notice. wow I don't remember the last time I cried.

"what's the mission?" I murmured, still looking down at my nails.

"(y/n)-" Anakin began but I cut him off.

"what is...the mission" I hissed through my teeth, finally looking up and darting my eyes at each on of them.

Around an hour passed and in that time we had gone over the plan around 3 times and negotiated the terms of agreement "and once you have Dooku on your ship, I can go free and back to my life, agreed?"

"agreed, but the second you cause anymore trouble don't doubt that we will hunt you down and kill you without...a second...thought" this was the last thing Mace Windu said to me before I turned my back on him and strutted up the ramp of the separatist shuttle that I had landed just off the edge of their radar, it had now been brought back to the jedi temple landing pad.

As the ramp door shut, I was surprised to see Anakin and Obi-wan already in the cockpit beginning procedures for take off.

"umm excuse me? What do you think you're doing?" I called over to them the clear tone of anger in my voice.

"calm down sweetheart, this may be your ship but do you really think we're stupid enough to let you fly when all you'll do is make a run for it at the first chance you get?"

"well skywalker, what will dooku and rest of the droid army on that ship think when they see two jedi's flying towards them requesting to land?" I snapped back, crossing my arms.

"she does have a point" obi-wan said turning to Anakin. Neither of them looked at me as they decided whether to let me fly my own ship.

"look" I began, cutting their debate off mid-sentence "I may be a sith and I may absolutely despise you jedi but I look out for myself and myself only. If this is the only way I can get my freedom without being stunned and locked up again then I'll do what I must. And if what you told me about count Dooku is true, then ill have no problem going against him. Now, get out of my cockpit before I drag your dead bodies out myself"

They glanced at eachother and with a sigh, then both stood up and made their way to the passenger area.

I sat down and ran the final take off procedures and the next second we were up flying through hyperspace, the only thing between us and Dooku was the blue tunnel of hyperspace.