𝟏𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

What was meant to be a 30 minute training session with Anakin turned into a few hours of talking.

We would chat about anything...our past, our future and everything inbetween. Hearing about anakins story really made me admire him more, I guess we both have our own emotional traumas.

these hours of training and talking became a daily thing, we really clicked.

"alright that's enough for today, its almost midnight! you better get some rest" Anakin said packing up the training equipment.

unravelling the hand wrap that reached up my arm for hand-to-hand combat, I chuckled back "what about you? or do Jedi knights not need sleep?"

with that, a yawn escaped his mouth "no im fine, I have things to do. you go get some rest ill be fine"

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and started dragging him out the room "come on skywalker, you're exhausted. sleep for at least a few hours? for me?"

"alright alright, because you asked so nicely" he laughed, rubbing his eyes

we walked side by side "so then skywalker, where is your room anyway?"

he pointed to the following corridor "just down here"

"oh" I scoffed "so is mine"

We both kept walking until we stopped at our rooms.

we were still side by side however,

his room was the one next to mine.

exchanging a few laughs, we said goodnight and shut our doors.

then, something- a pull, led me over to the wall that split our rooms.

I held my hand out and touched it gently and once again I had that warm feeling overcome my body.

Anakins POV

I was exhausted, I didnt want to admit it that she was right but I wanted to get straight into my bed and sleep for eternity.

But right now, I had a different urge.

I felt myself slowly walking towards the thin wall that separated our rooms, and I put my hand up onto it.

I kept it there for a good few minutes or so, i could feel something. a feeling, one i had been denying for a while now.

then I felt that something walk away and I dismissed it for now and went to bed.

(y/n)'s POV

I walked over to my bed (it had been upgraded to a double bed now as the council agreed a small mat on the floor wasn't the best) , changed into my silk nightgown I had acquired a few days ago from Padme and slid under the cold, crisp covers.

I lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

I had only one thing on my mind

Anakin.

Anakin's POV

I had only one thing on my mind

(y/n)

then they both fell asleep, thinking of each other.

(y/n)'s POV

I was swimming again.

the sea was calm and bright blue.

it was just ocean for as far as the eye could see.

suddenly, a wet slippery hand wraped around my ankle.

it pulled and dragged me deep under, i scraped and scratched at the water but to no avail.

i screamed and screamed only creating bubbles as my vision turned dark.

another hand grabbed my other ankle, pulling me even deeper.

now i was drowning, but not dying.

a neverending torture.

i sat bolt upright in my bed, i was screaming and drenched in sweat. i grabbed my throat but then reslised I could breathe again, taking huge, deep breaths i eventually calmed down.

I surveyed my surroundings reassuring myself it was just a dream

but then, someone burst through my door

"(y/n), are you ok?!" anakin ran up to the side of my bed.

"wha- what do you mean, im fine" i replied still in a state of shock.

"you were screaming?"

"oh, you heard that" my eyes dropped, i was so embarassed.

"it was just a dream" i carried on,

"a nightmare" he corrected me.

I looked up into his deep, blue eyes. He had that look of concern again.

"well aslong as you're ok" he said, he gave me a weak smile and began to head back to his room.

"you- you're leaving?" i asked, a look of panic in my eyes. i'd always been alone when i had my nightmares, i was really dreading that tonight.

he noticed the look in my eyes and sighed then walked back up to the other side of my bed.

"no, ofcourse not" he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

without another word I laid my head back down on the pillow.

i felt safe.

and with that I fell asleep once again.

(a/n)

Its shorter but I like this chapter :)

hope you did too!