𝟏𝟖 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐭

"What are we going to do?" I was panicking now.

This was bad. Very bad.

Anakin was pacing round my room. After figuring out that I was pregnant, we had headed back to my room, where we could talk about it in private.

I think Anakin was in a state of shock, he hadn't said anything for around thirty minutes. Just paced back and forth with his hands on his head.

"do we- do we keep it?" I desperately needed him to respond, I was so lost on what to do.

For gods sake, motherhood was never on the agenda of life as a Jedi.

He stopped and turned to look at me.

"do you love me?" he asked bluntly

taken aback by the sudden question I hesitated for a second "I- what does that have to do with it?"

"everything! (y/n) I can't have a child with you, if you don't even love me. I've tried to give you time, I really have. but I need to know"

"it's not that simple" I responded crossing my arms over my chest, those defensive walls that I was so familiar walls started to brick up my true emotions.

"yes or no?"

suddenly, an urgent knock sounded on the door. I shrugged helplessly, Anakin went to hide in the bathroom as went to get the door. I was almost relieved for the timing of it all.

"Obi-Wan" Anakin's former master smiled weakly as I greeted him, I could tell he needed something.

"(y/n), we've found co-ordinates on the assassin from the party, she's stationed on Alderaan. We need you and Anakin to go immediately, will you find him for me?"

"yes, yes but what about you?" I asked

"I must go to dagobah to assist Yoda and Mace. Other details on her location await you on the ship, may the force be with you" and with that, he left in a hurry.

I was going to see my sister again.

Anakin walked out from his hiding place "what was that about?"

"we're going to Alderaan"

Hurrying to the small republic ship, anakin rushed into the pilots seat whilst i settled into the co-pilot seat. Not much more had been said between us in the last ten minutes of quickly gathering our things and getting to the ship.

As anakin ran lift-off procedures, I lay my head back against the seat and stared out the window in thought.

Athena was on Alderaan, the same place I had left her all those years ago, what would happen when we meet again? what, when do I tell Anakin?

Another ten minutes passed, we were up in the darkness of space now. Only silence and tension filled the room, but it wasn't awkward just filled with intense thoughts. I looked over to Anakin who had one hand on the ship controls, the other behind his head, staring out to space.

I sighed whilst looking at him for a few seconds, observing his long, wavy hair his sharp jawline and defined features. Most of all, I liked to observe what was inside, his good heart, loving heart.

Breaking the silence, I spun myself round and leaned over the edge of my chair.

"I love you" I stated. He broke from his thoughtful gaze and looked back at me, surprised.

"I know it took me longer to say it, but I always felt it really, ever since you almost strangled me to death in that prison cell I could just tell you were the one" I grinned