𝟑𝟔 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

THE JEDI COUNCIL

"Fellow masters greetings to you, an important matter I feel we must discuss there is" Master Yoda began.

Physical and via hologram, the gathered Jedi sat around the council room back on Coruscant as Yoda greeted his friends and colleagues.

"So, as you know...General Skywalker and General (y/l/n) were evacuated to Naboo, along with Commander Starson and Commander Kindred" Mace Windu started "Now, at first we didn't think much of it, as what mattered most was just getting people away from here as quickly as possible when the invasion arose. But now that we've had time to review the situation, we have realised a mistake that may have been made with this particular grouping"

"you're referring to their relationship aren't you" Obi-Wan predicted.

Mace nodded over at Obi-Wan then continued "(y/n) and Anakin clearly had quite deep feelings for each other before he had to leave for his mission undercover. There is a great chance that now they are together in such close proximity once again that..."

"they will rekindle those feelings" Obi-Wan clocked what Mace was implying and finished his sentence. "Anakin is strong, he can defeat almost anyone or anything in battle, but I admit when it comes to his feelings for her, he is completely helpless"

"our point, this is" Yoda said.

"If when they return, they have rekindled their relationship then we must decide whether we are willing to lose two of our best Jedi or allow them to bend the rules and continue serving in the order whilst continuing their relationship"

Yoda scratched his rough, wrinkly chin and murmured to himself "a hard to decision to make, this is. Clouded the young couples future is"

"Say they do return a couple, are we really willing to lose the chosen one over one rule of the code? is it not worth letting them be the one exception?" Obi-Wan insisted

"but if we allow them to be together in the order, who says that hundreds more won't come pleading for their chance at love?" the flickering hologram of Ki-Adi-Mundi argued.

"I must say, I have seen Anakin and (y/n) work together many-a-time and their relationship, though it may have been secret, never got in the way. In-fact it made them work even better together. Besides, the happiest I've ever seen Anakin is when he's with her. I strongly believe they should be given a chance, we can't lose them"

"Perhaps master Kenobi is right, what with everything else that's going on right now? maybe their unity could work to our advantage" Master Plo-Koon agreed

Mace's eyes darted round the room as he examined what analysed the rest of the council members expressions, attempting to read into their thoughts on the matter.

After a few more arguments for and against, it was eventually brought to a vote.

"Well in true political fashion, all those in favour of allowing General Skywalker and General (y/l/n) to further their relationship and stay apart of the Jedi order, say aye"

"Aye"

"Aye"

"Aye"

"Aye"

"Aye"

"and all those against, say Nay"

"Nay"

"Nay"

"Nay"

"Nay"

...

"Well then, the aye's have it" Master Windu sighed, with relief or regret no one could tell.

"If Anakin and (y/n) are to return to Coruscant as a couple once again, then they shall be allowed to continue to serve as apart of the Jedi order by decree of the council"

A slight smirk crept over Obi-Wan's his face as he tried to cover his excitement for his friends. Knowing Anakin, he knew that his old padawan didn't go down without a fight and he was sure that he would return with a smile on his face as he won (y/n) back.

"well then, stay safe fellow masters. May the force be with us all"

"Lets just hope that their spark fizzled out months ago and that things in the order can just stay the same" One of the 'Nay' arguers retorted before shutting off their hologram.

"this will either turn out to be our gravest mistake or greatest success, we will just have to wait and see"

a/n

hi all!

just wanted to say tysm for all the support, I love seeing all your comments, they seriously make my day.

also, if you wanna come be mutuals over on star wars tiktok and get more simping content lol then my username is "imyskywalker" :)