"How are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

"I am good." He replied and I felt as if some weight got lifted off my chest.

"Well son, we wanted to talk to you about something as well." My father spoke.

"Do tell." I said curiously while all of us took a seat.

"Actually Aiden wants to start afresh and uh.. If it could be possible that you train him in your company.." Mum asked hesitantly.

"That's great news and of course mom..it's Aiden's company as well and wait a sec..why'd you guys even think it for a flip second that I'd not be willing to train him in King's Architecture." I stated.

I've been waiting for this day for years now and I am so proud that Aiden is taking steps of improvement towards his success. When I started this company, I decided to have a special cabin for Aiden which has been locked ever since, but now since he's back and he's willing to work I am more than happy to guide him and assign him his cabin.

"We're proud of you." Mom said with a glint in her eye.

"Thanks brother." Aiden thanked me and I grinned ear to ear looking at them.

"So from when are you planning to start son?" Dad asked Aiden and he shrugged indecisively.

"Well, what better than today. I mean if you don't have any other plans, then you can come and see around. Rest you can join properly after the big event." I proposed an idea.

"Sounds like a plan." He answered.

All four of us talked, laughed and spent some quality time together. My parents constantly lectured me saying that it's time to settle down in life now that I am professionally.

"We need to leave for office now but Mom & Dad, I promise I'll keep visiting you guys frequently. I love you." I stood up and hugged both of them before heading back to office with Aiden.

Just as we were about to reach the office, I was thinking on who to assign the responsibility of training Aiden in the designing field and just one certain name popped in my mind. Without a second thought, I called her from my personal phone. After few rings she answered the call.

I asked or rather ordered her to come to my cabin in 10 minutes but she refused politely by saying that she has some "personal emergency" which somehow bugged me, but I let it slide.

After I reached the office with Aiden, I saw her talking to that weird ass human, David. When I walked towards them, she became nervous.

"Good afternoon Sir." She said and smiled awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow at her trying to find out any traces of her "personal emergency".

That idiot then placed his hand on her back and she visibly stiffened. I didn't like the closeness at all but being in the professional boundaries I had no right to comment anything. It's definitely their choice. I cleared my throat and walked upto the private elevator with Aiden.

I heard her mumbling and I turned again to see them. I saw that she has stepped aside from David but what really caught my attention was her torn top. I could see a faded spot peeking through her top but couldn't understand what it was. Before I could contemplate anything, she rushed out hurriedly.

I decided on focusing on Aiden for now. Both of us reached my cabin and he seemed profusely impressed. He looked around my cabin for a while. I then walked to my desk pulled out a key from my personal drawer and handed it over to him.