Mission Accepted

Piper's POV

Piper laughed and joked with her new friends at Chaos's huge dinner table. They were stuffing their mouths with the weekly roast chicken. Zoë pulled out an arrow and shot it towards the food for no particular reason. Before it could embed itself into the chicken, Luke threw a knife, slashing the arrow in half. The knife flew in the direction of Bianca. She turned her head and laughed, "Who wants to start a game eh?" She grabbed a fork and hit the knife with such force it flew around the room bouncing off everyone's plate. 

Quickly a shadow appeared from Beckendorf's water goblet. It leaned over and plucked the hoping knife from Silena's plate. Beckendorf groaned, "Lord, can we enjoy some food?" Piper looked at the table and noticed Lord Chaos was standing, one foot in the salad bowl, other on the chicken. She sighed inwardly.

"I have some news." he took his time floating off the table. Silena stared at the food looking like she was going to puke any minute. "Chiron has asked me to send reinforcements. Camp Half-Blood is under attack." 

Piper tensed, she felt a warm hand rubbing hers. Blushing, she turned to see Luke wink at her. Piper got up, "If they are under attack can't Camp Jupiter help them? It's been done before." 

"That's the problem, Camp Jupiter is also under attack and is barely holding the intruders off." Chaos responded with no emotion. "We must help or there will be no more Camp Half-Blood."

Five heads swiveled to stare at Piper. She sighed, "Mission accepted."

Luke's POV

Luke stared at the image of his old home. All this talk about Camp Jupiter made him dizzy. Another camp? How come Piper never told him about it before? When his thoughts zipped to Piper, his mind blanked. Gods she was stubborn, never smiled when he asked her to. All he ended up doing was staring at her packing her bags. He laid down on his bed. "Luke, stop staring and get packing!" Piper was leaning over him with her hands on her hips. 

He smiled, pulling her face closer he kissed her, right on the lips. She blinked and immediately pushed away. When she stomped out of their room, Luke laughed. He was 16, should have been 20, but being dead paid off. Piper was 16 as well, so that made dating her perfectly fine. Packing his bags with a better mood he reminded himself to ask Piper about Camp Jupiter, if she talked to him at all.

They stood with Lord Chaos staring into the misty portal. Luke smiled, "Lord, how can you travel to Camp?" "Anywhere there is chaos, anywhere someone is spilling tears from the chaos that happened, I can travel there." "Isn't that a Poseidon power?" Bianca asked. Lord Chaos stiffened, "I am a son of Poseidon." And with that they walked straight into the portal.

Back at CHB - Jason's POV (yes, I decided to keep him alive)

I was gathered with the around the ping-pong table for war plans.  Chiron announced that he has sent reinforcements to come and help with the battle. His gaze lingered on Jason, "Rachel has also given us a prophecy." Chiron stomped his hooves and read,

Lord Chaos's army will arrive by night, 

Lost friends shall reunite. 

A pack of monsters attack every day, 

But only the heart will be slay.

"Lost friends shall reunite"  Jason thought with a start, who? Piper was his first thought. If he got to see Piper again, he swore on the River Styx he would get her back.

Hey people! How's life? I decided to keep Jason alive. Yay. Sorry I kept yall waiting. Hope you liked it!