The Cursed Boy

I'm so sorry this was so short! I really had no idea what to write about...

Jason killed the last one. "Done here!" he shouted. Annabeth's plan had worked, she gave it much more thought nowadays after her plan failed with Tartarus. Off in the distance, a horn sounded, meaning the monsters had been defeated. 

Jason whipped the sweat from his brow, and turned his head. Standing in the midst of the monster corpses was a small boy, holding a dagger, looking scared as heck. 

Jason raised his eyebrow and walked towards the boy, sword up. He saw Jason and ran away. Jason quickly caught up, grabbed the boy by his shirt and asked. "What are you doing here?"

The boy looked Jason in the eyes and shouted, "MASTER HELLP!!!" 

No one answered. 

"Now can you answer my question?" Jason said simply. 

The boy did now respond, instead he looked up towards the sky and closed his eyes. 

"What are you doing.." Jason got his answer right away. Lightning came down, he was so shocked, he dropped the boy. 

0.001 seconds later, Jason had grabbed him again, who had tried to escape. Lighting enveloped the small boy, but Jason, a son of Zeus was not affected. 

"Who are you?" the boy rasped. "How did you survive that?" 

But Jason didn't answer. 

This is the boy, the one that was cursed! 

...

Jason pushed the tiny boy, whose name was Lucas, towards camp. 

"Are you sure?" Lucas asked. "I mean, I've been seen by quite a few people." 

"Who was that master you were screaming for?" 

"I was NOT screaming, just shouting for help." 

"Let me see that dagger." 

Lucas's grip tightened on the weapon. "No." 

Jason just shrugged it off. "Ok." 

"Do you think the kids at camp will accept me?" 

"Of course! But um, stay away from the Ares kids, and the Stolls, and basically everyone. Oh! We're here." Jason waved his arms and shouted, "We have a newcomer! He's my half-brother." 

Mummers spread through the seats like a wildfire. "Um Jason?" Leo called, "Where is he?" 

Jason rolled his eyes, thinking that Lucas had ran away like a coward. He turned and the small boy was still there, staring at him. 

"Huh? He's right here." 

"Now, Jason, stop playing the tricks. You know I'm the master of that." Percy slung his arm around his shoulder. 

He quickly shook Percy off and ran back towards Lucas. 

The small boy shrugged, "I'm used to it. You know, no one could see me before either. The only person who did was my master." 

"Whose this master?" 

Lucas got a far away look in his eyes, "Well, she can probably fix this. She knew about the curse too, I wonder why?" 

Jason patted his shoulder, "Welp, count me in to find your master." 

His grin widened. "That is so cool! I'll get an extra hand for dealing with monsters!" 

"Didn't you say you were invisible to everyone?" 

He looked at his feet, "Well yeah, but monsters can sniff me out remember?" 

Jason facepalmed, of course! 

"Thanks for helping me out with those hellhounds, they sure were nasty." 

Jason nodded in agreement. "Now, we need our rest." He steered Lucas towards Cabin 1, "Get a good sleep."

The next morning...

Jason stuffed his gold coin in his pocket. He stiffened as Lucas ran next to him, two huge guns in hand. 

"You know those do nothing right? Monsters can only be hurt by..." 

"I know." 

And they started out. As soon as they had gotten out of camp, Lucas dropped his weapons. Focusing, he swirled hands around in a circle, slowly. 

"What are you doing?" Jason hissed between clenched teeth. 

"You'll love my master." was Lucas's reply. 

Jason looked up to see a huge hole in the ground. "What are you? You can control the earth?" 

Lucas shrugged, "I don't know how I do it." 

He hoped in, and Jason followed. They were in a dark room, too dark to see anything. 

"Long time no see." 

That voice. It sounded so familiar! 

It was on the tip of Jason's tongue. Lucas banged some rocks together, creating a spark. He held some wood nearby, and it caught fire. In the flickering light, Jason could make out the voice. 

"Long time no see, Jason Grace." 

Standing there was Piper. 

The real Piper McLean.

She lived..