Day 23 - Nymph(gender-bent)- Hoebrien

Tyler is never getting drunk again.

He was just going out for some harmless drinks with a few friends and now he's in the middle of the forest, with a terrible hangover, and now way to make it out.

He can hear the river to the right of him so he listens to his ears to find it. He splashes some of the cool water against his face then sits down at the edge of the river. He sights and lets his fingers run across the surface of the water.

"Get in, you stink," a male voice, slightly pitched, says suddenly and Tyler spins around. There's nothing around and he sighs, thinking his going insane. "Jesus, fine." Tyler looks around then suddenly, a tree branch is falling down and Tyler goes to get out of the way when it wraps around him.

The thing branches slowly undress him before plopping him into the water. Tyler came to the surface and gulped in some air, now seeing a figure walk out of the forest. Tyler's frozen in place though.
The figure is extremely pretty. That's all Tyler can think at that moment.

It's a man, that's for sure, but he has some feminine touches to his body and face.

"Hi, I'm Dylan," the man says and reaches a hand out. Tyler takes it and shakes his hand. The man gets into the water to and Tyler feels the water swiping over this body.

"I found you last night, passed out. You're lucky I control the animals here because otherwise you wouldn't be here right now," Dylan says with a smile and Tyler nods.

"Uh- my-my names Tyler," he says once he has a grip on himself and Dylan smirks sweetly at him.

"Well, Tyler. I think you and I will have so mucin fun together!"