Day 11 - Shooting Star - Hoebrien

You see, Dylan is the most romantic person you'll ever meet. It's just a given with his personality. Tyler was lucky in that sense. He asked out Dylan two days after his eighteenth birthday, and guess what, now over ten years later, they're about to get married.

It's crazy, in Tyler's mind, that someone so young like Dylan, was so devoted to someone like Tyler. Tyler fell in love with Dylan the first day they met, but Dylan had been sixteen at the time. That was no bueno in the world.

The next thing he knows, it's his eighteenth birthday, they're sneaking away from their friends and sitting in a grassy field watching the stars. A shooting star had passed and Dylan told Tyler to wish for something.

Now, ten years later, they're sitting in a grassy field the day of, staring up at the stars. Don't get them wrong, the wedding was beautiful and amazing, making them both cry with how much they loved each other, but this was the best part.

Tyler watches as a shooting star passes and a smile breaks out on his face.

"So, did your wish come true?" Dylan and Tyler looks at him, smiling.

"I married you, right?" Tyler asks and Dylan nods with a smile too. "Then yeah, my wish came true," Tyler whispers and leans over. Dylan giggles before cupping both of Tyler's cheeks and kissing him.

"I love you, Mr.Tyler Hoechlin."

"I love you too, Mr. Dylan Hoechilin."