Day 4 - Bones - Buddie

Yes. It's October. People have skeletons and fake bones in their houses, but hell no. It had been a normal day, y'know, normal fires, normal rescues. The last call of the day. Last fricken call.

They were called to a house and apparently a lady found something, fell, hit her head and somehow started a fire. They got the lady out and put out the fire when she alerted Hen about where she saw it.

Hen then told Buck and Eddie. Cap sent them in to investigate until cops showed. So they did.

Buck found it, screamed then fell back into Eddie. Lying on the floor was a dead ass skeleton. Literally. Eddie even grew pale at the sight.

"I-Is that-" Buck starts, turning to Eddie. Eddie gulps and radio's in Bobby. The cops and Bobby enter the house and Buck stands behind Eddie.

Yeah, the body creeps him out and he'd rather not look at it. Eddie holds his hand as they look at the skeleton.

"That's definitely a real skeleton," an investigator says and Buck has to cover his mouth so he doesn't throw up. Eddie wears the same expression and they leave the house. Hen and Chim take in their equal pale expressions and don't ask questions.

"What the hell did we just witness?" Buck asks and turns to Eddie.

"I have no clue," Eddie replies, pulling Buck close. Their arms link together as Bobby tells them to load up again.

"You better cuddle away my nightmare tonight."

"Gladly, if you'll do the same."