getting ready

(Harry's POV)
      I was in a shop with Hermione and Cho looking for bride maid dresses for them to wear.
      "Harry are you sure you want to have red and silver as the colors?" Cho asked.
      "Yeah...I mean our child will have parents from Gryffindor and Slytherine. So we wanted the child to see how pretty the colors looked. plus I don't think you girls would really like to wear green and gold would you?"
      "Not wear but the flowers being that color are nice." Hermione said and Cho noded her head.
      "Okay so we get the dresses and go get the cake."
      "Okay." they say as we continued to look for those dresses.
      Once we got the dresses we went to the bakery and asked if the cake was ready. They said it was and they brought it out and I couldn't help but smile.

(See picture above)

       "That's a cool wedding cake." Cho said walking up to it.
       "Yeah...Draco was the one that wanted the wedding cake to look like that."
       "Well Draco should have been a baker." Hermione said.
       "Well...not the baking...decorating yes but not baking."
      "Why?"
      "Because last time he try to make something without magic it came out burnt of not eatable. So I do all the cooking."
      "Oh..." Hermione covers her mouth and tries not to laugh.
      Cho looks at me and it looked like she felt sorry for me but I didn't care Draco never really liked doing it unless I was in the kitchen with him to make sure that he was doing it right.
       "Come one lets get this cake in the car and get ready for the wedding." I say.
       They nod their heads and we get the cake in the car. Then we get it and we drive back to Draco's house.

(Draco's POV)
        "Are you sure you don't want me to help you with that love?" I asked.
        "No Dray we got it."
        I just nod me head and watch him and Hermione bring the cake in. When Harry lost the baby he was trying to be strong but I knew he wasn't. I knew how much he wanted a kid and I felt like it was my fault for the lost of the baby. Cho walks in with three bags and gives me a quick, friendly smile. I smile back and she walks to the room that her and Hermione were going to be changing in. Once Hermione and Harry set the cake down she went to the room Cho went in and walked up to Harry.
        "I'm sorry that you lost the baby."
        "Why are you sorry?" he asked looking up at me.
        "Because if I didn't leave you to go to that job in America then you would still have that kid...and I'm really sorry."
        "It's okay...it happens and I know that we can have another chance at having a child." he says taking my hand in his and looking at me with a smile.
        I smile back and kiss him on the forehead. He giggles at this and I tell him to go change into his white tuxedo. He gives me a quick kiss on my check as he walks to one of the rooms to change into.