A lemon

WARNING: this is a lemon so SKIP this part until you see more words like these.

(No one's POV)
      Draco starts to take off Harry's shirt and notice the other scars on him.
      "Harry..."
      "Those I didn't do to myself."
      "Don't worry I'm here now so you don't have to worry. I'll make sure you're okay and not hurt you."
      Harry smiles and kisses Draco passionately. Then Harry starts to take off Dracos shirt and his pants. Then Draco takes of Harry's pants.
      "Do you really want to take things further from here?"
      "Yes Dray...I really want to."
      Draco smiles and takes Harry's boxers off and starts to suck on Harry's dick. Harry moans at this and it only made Draco love it even more. Draco takes of his boxers and puts his dick at Harry's entrance.
      "You ready Harry?"
      He nods his head and Draco puts his dick in Harry. Harry moans louder and Draco starts to move.
      "Harry...your moans make me hard...moan for me again~"
      Harry moans again and Draco starts to go faster. Harry tries to stay quiet but can't because Draco was just that good. Draco starts to nibble on Harry's ear and Harry digs his short nail into Draco's back.
      "D-Draco...go faster."
      Draco goes faster and Harry can't help but moan very loudly. Draco then releases into him as Harry releases all over the bed.

End of the lemon

      Draco holds Harry close and kisses the top of his head.
      "I love you Harry."
      "I love you too Draco."
       They tell each other good night before drifting off to sleep.

So...what did you think of my lemon?? Let me know if there is something I can do in the next lemon part (if I choose to have another one) to make it better

Thanks for reading!!!