Harry?

(Draco's POV)
      It was finally the weekend and I was laying in bed with Harry in my arms. He looked up at me a smile and I kissed him nose. He giggles and then he blushes.
      "I'm acting like such a girly-girl with you and it's not normal for me."
      "Well that's because of me. Since I'm a veela it tends to have that affect on you. You may also have an affect of being pregnant since we did it on a day that wasn't suppose to happen."
      "Great..."
      I laugh and smile at him and he just playfully pushed me. Then I started to tickle him and he was laughing and telling me to stop.
      "Not until you say you love me."
      "I *laughs* love you."
      I smile at this and stop tickling him and he starts to pet my hair. I start to feel sleepy and I look up at him.
      "Harry?"
      "Yes Dray?"
      "I really do love you."
      "I know...and I love you too."
      I smile at this and cuddle close to him. Then he looks at the window and I knew were he wanted to go.
      "Do you want to go outside?"
      He looks back at me and nods his head. I smile and we start to get ready. 
      When we are outside we walk to Homstage and we go to a shop that sells jerwerly. Once we were inside Harry starts to look around and I make sure to stay by his side. I stop and look at a necklace that was perfect for him but I wanted to give it to him on the right day.
      "Hey Harry."
      "Yes Dray?"
      "I was wanting to know when your birthday was?"
      "Oh...July 31...why?"
      "Just asking." I say looking back at the jerwerly. Harry just shrugs his sholders and walks to the other side of the store.
      Once I knew he was out of ear shot I turn to the woman that was there and asked her when she might have the necklace done.
      "A week or two"
      "I was wanting to know if you could make this necklace look a bit more different...like the birthstones of two people."
      "Sure...and what are the birthstones?"
      " A ruby and a Alexandrite."

(Harry's POV)
      I was on the other side of the store when I felt a hand on my back. I turn around to see Cho and her boyfriend Critic (forgot to mention that that what happened in the books some have happened and other have not. Like Harry's patents are dead but the man who killed them are and he's dead for good).
      "Oh...hi Cho...what brings you here?"
      "I was about to ask you the same thing."
      "Oh...me and Dray came here and just started to look around.
      "I heard that you're his mate. Is that true?" Critic asked.
      "Yeah...and I couldn't say no...I do like him and I couldn't live with myself if he had died because I turned him down."
      "But you had a crush on Cho."
      "It's called being bisexual Critic." Cho says looking at him.
      His face turns red and I just give him a sheepish smile. I started to talk to them more when I heard someone call my name. I turn to see Draco standing by the door waiting for me. I turn back to Cho and Critic and told them good-bye.
      "Bye Harry and make sure he treats you right." Cho says with a wink.
      "Later Harry." Critic says.
      I jog to Draco and he takes my hand in his and we walk out of the store and went to the three brooms.