End of the school year

(Draco's POV)
      It was the end of the school year and Harry looked like he was going to have the baby soon. I knew what gender the baby was and I was going to tell Harry when we were alone. Hermione and Pansy were talking to Harry about the name of the baby and Pansy said she had an idea.
      "Drarry if it's a boy and Dracy if it's a girl."
      "Thats so cute naming their child with their names mixed like that." Hermione says.
      Harry's face just turns red with a smile. I smile too and walk out of the room.
      Later that nigh everyone was in the great Hall having the end of the year feast and Dumbledore was talking until we were called up a few at a time to see what we could become when we were out of here.
      "Hermione and Pansy."
      They both get up and walk to Professor McGonagall. She told them something and they came back into their seat.
      "So what did you get Hermione?" Harry asked leaning over.
      "I can either be an Auror or work some where else in the industry I'm not so sure which yet." she said in a whisper.
      "Ron and Blasie."
       They walk up to her and soon they were sitting down. Ron didn't get a high enough scoar to be an Auror but did get one to do a job like his father. Blasie got a high enough score to be a healer.
      "Harry and Draco."
      We get up and walked to her. When we got up there she looked at Harry with a smile.
      "Harry you had a high enough score to be an Auror and you Draco have a high enough score to be a healer."
      We both were happy with what we got and went to sit back down. We tell our friends and they were happy with what we got. I look at Harry and he was looking at me with a smile.