Christmas morning

(Draco's POV)
      I wake up the next morning and I look to see Harry sitting up and he was shaking.
      "Harry?"
      He looks at me with a smile and I ask him if he was okay. He said he was just a bit cold. I give him my house coat and he smiles at this.
      "Draco!! Harry!!! Come down here and open up these presents!!!!" my father yelled from down stairs.
      "You ready Harry?"
      "I guess so."
      I smile at this and we walk down the stairs and see the tree with lots of presents under neath it. Harry's eyes was full of amazement and happiness. We sat down and we opened the presents and Harry couldn't look any happier.
      "Hey Harry...this is from Draco to you." my mother said handing me the box and I hand it to Harry.
      He looks at me with a confused look but opens the box and gasped.

(Harry's POV)
      I open the present that Draco got me and I gasp at the sigh of it

(Harry's POV)      I open the present that Draco got me and I gasp at the sigh of it

      "Draco it's so beautiful."
      "It has your birthstone which it the ruby and it has mine which of course is the other stone."
      "Is this why you asked when my birthday was?"
      "Yeah..."
      I smile at this and I felt bad because I didn't have anything to give Draco...at least...not yet.

I couldn't tell him that I was going to have a baby. That he was going to be a father.