New room

(Draco's POV)
      Everyone was in the great hall when and owl flew in and landed in front of me. I take the owl, walks up to Harry, take his hand and we leave the great hall. Everyone was looking at us but I just don't look at anyone. When we are out of the great hall I take him outside and then I pull him into a kiss. I pull away and shows him the letter.
      "I sent a letter to my father and mother about you being my mate."
      "And you brought me out here because?"
      "Because I want you to hear what my parents have to say to this. Since you are my mate and all."
      He just looks away and his face turns a bit red. I smile at this and open the letter to read it out loud to Harry.

Dear Draco,

      Your mother and I are very happy to hear that you have finally found your mate. We support you having a guy as your mate. But you and Potter will have to share a room, so I had sent a letter to Dumbledore telling him about you and Potter so he should be talking to the two of you soon.

                                                                                                                                                           ~LM

      "Well it sounds like your parents are happy that you found your mate."
      I look up so Harry looking at me with a small smile on his face. I smile back and when I'm about to give him a kiss Professor Snape finds us and tells us that Professor Dumbledore wishes to see us. I look back at Harry to see was looking at me and I take his hand in mine and we follow Professor Snape to Dumbledore's office.

(Harry's POV)
      When we get to Dumbledore's office he looks up at us and he smiles.
      "Mr.Malfoy your father has sent me a letter saying that you have found your mate and told me that you have to have a room with him for the both of you to feel comfortable."
      "That is true sir." Draco says.
      "Since you two are from different houses you two will have to have one of the rooms that are like the ones for the teachers."
      "Yes sir." we both say at the same time.
      "Very well...Snape will you take the two boys to their new room."
      "Of course."
      He turns to us and told us to follow him. We do as we are told and follow Snape to our new room. Once we were there he tells us that our stuff will be there later that day. I look at Draco to see him sitting on his bed. I walk up to him and stand in front of him.
      "Draco?"
      He looks up at me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me to him and have to sit in his lap. I felt my face turn red and I hear him chuckle.
      "N-Not funny Dray."
      "Already giving me a nickname now are you?" he says in a very sexy way.
      I felt my face heat up even more and I look away from him.
      "Harry Potter look at me."
      I look at him to see that he was giving me a very evil smirk and I knew I was a very bright red by now.
      "I could give you what you want...if you want to." he whispers in my ear.
      The truth was I wanted him now but we had to go to class. He knew what I was thinking and he whispered in my ear again.
      "When we come back into the room you will be punished for what you did."
      And with that we left and I was scared for my life.