Mates??

(Harry's POV)
      I was in the hospital wing and Madam Poppy Pomfrey was giving me something to make the cuts go away. Once they were gone she had me go back to the Gryffindor tower. Once I get there my friend were asking how I had gotten the cuts on my arm.
      "It was nothing.."
      "It was to something!! If it were those muggles I swear I'll-"
      "It wasn't them Ron."
      They look at me in confusion so i told them what I did and they just look at me like I was crazy.
      "But why Harry? Why would do that?" Hermione's asked.
      "Because I know I'm going to be alone. I'm not going to have a loved one to have kids. All because of who I am."
      I felt tears go down my face as they try and make me feel better.

(Draco's POV)
      I was sitting in the common room when I had a sudden pain in my stomach. I stand up but the pain was to much and I fall to the floor on my hands and knees. Everyone was trying to help me but I pushed them off. I finally get up and go to my room.
      "I'm not going to get any sleep tonight." I thought.
      I get ready for bed and lay down. Where ever my mate was their were here...in Hogwarts...with me.
      The next morning I get ready and head out of the Slytherin house when I bumped into someone.
       "Whatch were you're going Malfoy."
      I knew who's voice that was and I looked up into Harry's eyes. Then I felt this wonderful but painful feeling.
      "Harry....is my mate." I say before falling.

(Harry's POV)
      Malfoy says me being his mate before he falls towards me. I catch him and the Professor for the Racenclaw saw us. I told them what happened and they took Malfoy away from me. When they did I felt like part of me was leaving and it was very uncomfortable.
      "I'll just have to talk to Hermione about this." I thought as I head to the great hall.
      "What do you mean I have to be his mate?"
      "What i mean is, Harry, you tell him that you want to be his mate. But if you reject him then he'll only live for the next 24 hours."
      I lay my head on the table and was glad Ron wasn't here to hear this. Then the pain started to get worse. Hermione told me to go see Draco since i was his mate and the pain will only get worse for the both of us. Draco more since he was the one who said that I was his mate.
      I leave the mess hall and go to the hospital wing and tell Madam Poppy that I wanted to see Draco.
      "Hes been asking for you." she said with a smile.
      She leads me to where Draco was and I felt my heart skip a beat.