5 : Flower Peacock

Start from the beginning

   Li Yi had no expression on his face, and slumped on the bed motionless with four drumsticks.

  Nie Bufan: "Hehehehehe."

   "Excuse me, help remove the bandage, can you?" Li Yi gritted his teeth, staring at the murderous eyes.

Nie Bufan hesitated and said: "Your eyes are full of murderousness, your brows contain viciousness, your muscles are tight, and you look like you are ready to go. I'm worried that you will attack me once the bandage is removed. I was thinking so. It's not that it's safer to tie you whole."

   Li Yi's body became stiff, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again, his face had returned to calmness, his eyes became deep and dull, and he could no longer see any emotions.

   Nie Bufan suddenly bent over, face to face with Li Yi, almost poking his nose at him, staring at him without blinking, the warm gas sprayed on his face, causing him to squint slightly.

A delicate and handsome face greeted Li Yi's eyes, the skin was whiter and tenderer than the ladies he had seen, with almost invisible blemishes, the sword eyebrows were picturesque, the eyes were like stars, the lips were thin and suitable, moisturized, and looked exceptionally delicious. It's that the slightly messy hair and the inconsistent dress ruined the beauty.

   Li Yi was puzzled at this time, how could such a person come from a poor family?

   "Okay." Nie Bufan straightened up and said with a smile, "I believe you if you look at you calmly."

   He can be considered confident, there are still three bodyguards standing in the room.

   Just after removing the bandage on Li Yi's right hand, he heard a few strange chicken calls from outside the house. Nie Bufan raised his eyebrows, turned and walked to the door, looking out through the crack of the door, only seven or eight strangers walked into the village. One of them was dressed in gorgeous clothes, and he knew that he had an extraordinary background.

   Nie Bufan looked at Li Yi dissatisfiedly: "Don't tell me, you didn't hire those people outside?"

   "What does it look like?" Li Yi asked.

   Not waiting for Nie Bufan's answer, the people outside cried out: "Is anyone?"

   Li Yi's eyes gleamed and said, "The group of people are indeed here to look for me, but they are not enemies and will not embarrass you. It's just that I don't want to be found by them. Is there a place where you can hide?"

  Nie Bufan heard that he was not an enemy, so he was rare and reasonable: "Two choices, one is the cellar behind the cubicle, and the other is the secret compartment under the bed."

   Li Yi chose the cellar automatically. Just when he was about to hide, Nie Bufan said again: "Actually, I personally recommend that you hide in the hidden compartment under the bed. Although it is a bit crowded, it is not easy to be spotted."

   Li Yi had a meal. After Nie Bufan went out, he lifted the bedboard...

"anyone there?"

   "Come here." Nie Bufan moved out slowly, bowed his eyebrows and bowed to everyone, and asked, "What do you do for a few dignitaries in the village?"

   said on his mouth, he looked at the leader without a trace, and his eyes flashed by his gorgeous dress. The light blue blouse is covered with a purple-red gold silk robe, the belt is inlaid with jade, the edges are draped with fringes, and the fake long cloud boots; the hair is neatly combed, and a peacock-shaped golden hairpin is inserted in the bun. With thin lips, thin lips, slightly raised chin, and a handkerchief in his hand to cover the tip of his nose from time to time, it is obvious that the smell of the chicken nest village makes him very disgusted. Perhaps stepping into this village is a huge insult to his...shoes.