Twenty-eighth chapter

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." She said. He shrugged.

"Then tell me how you decided." He said and continue to eat.

What I heard made me think.

"Dress designer hmm." I said in a parking.

"More quiet!" She whispered nervously and grabbed my wrist to pull me away from our bodyguards. They looked at us incomprehensibly. "Don't tell it to anyone! Neither to them nor to Noel, but especially not to Alex." She whispered.

"I just want you to be happy." I whispered.

"I am." She said.

"Completely?" I asked.

"Don't discuss it here and not now." I nodded.

I never thought Liz want to be a designer. I've been here for over two weeks and she hasn't mentioned anything about it to me. Anyway, I can't blame her. I'm also glad it turned out. Unfortunately, I don't understand fashion as much as Steven.

When I watched TV in the living room, I heard the sound of a loud noise like never before. I turned off the TV and went out to see what happened. Alex ran down the stairs and walked out the door. Noel came down the stairs with a frightened look. As Alex didn't close the door the sound was almost deafening.

"What happened?" I shouted.

"Liz took a lots pills and she fainted." He shouted and started to cry.

"What?" What's happening?

Two men in blue T-shirts and black pants appeared who ran up the stairs and almost pushed away Noel. He hugged me. The two men brought down Liz who was white and her eyes was closed.

"Amanda. I need to go to the hospital you need to care of Noel." Alex said quickly.

"I want to go too!" I said in a raised voice.

"You may come in later but stay here now. I'll call you later." He said quickly and closed the door with a key. The loud sound went farther and farther.

I stood frozen there. Noel hugged me tightly, cried and I stood there staring the front door to see if they would return at any moment, but they won't. I had to sit down due to the effect of the shock, so I sat down on the carpet in the hallway pulling Noel with me. I threw my back against the wall and I stared at the opposite wall. After ten minutes, Noel just sniffed, and he tilted his head to my left arm.

"What if she died? Didn't she die, right?" Noel asked and he leaned away from me. I looked at him. He had similarly blue eyes as Liz. His face was wet due to crying and tears were still glistening in his eyes.

"I don't know." I whispered and I felt tears rolled down my face. When I start to cry? He sat sadly next to me and tilted his back against the wall.

"I don't want to lose her. Her too." He whispered in a trembling voice. I put my arm around his shoulder with my left hand without looking at him either. "I love her so much." I bit my mouth. Unfortunately, me too.

I didn't know how long we just sat on the carpet, but I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of there. I saw Alex's name and I immediately turned it on.

"She survived." He said. We sighed. "Although if we will meet, she won't rejoice, but she lives." I smiled. "If she will wake up, I'll call you again."

"When we can visit her?" Noel asked.

"I don't know." Alex sighed. "She needs to get up first and after we discussed the matter, I ask her that she would like to meet with you." Noel sighed.