Twenty-fourth chapter

I squirmed all night because I couldn't sleep. I can't believe she did that. I woke up tiredly in the morning. I felt awful. I didn't want to get up today. I just want to lie here and not thinking about anything. Of course, it didn't come together, and I started crying again thinking about what happened yesterday. It will be better if I stay here and never go out again. Someone opened the door.

"Aren't you coming for breakfast? Ten hours have passed." Alex said. I saw his shape by the incoming light, but he couldn't see my face.

"I don't want to." I mumbled. He sat down on the couch.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"No." I said. He sighed, stood up and wanted to go out.

"Wait!" I said suddenly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"How do you know you love someone?" I have no idea why this came to my mind.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm just curious." He sat down again.

"You know. Hmm. How to say?" He was thinking. "You feel if you love someone. In your heart. Your palms sweat. Your heart beats faster. You look for his gaze. You watch when he is smiling, or you want to put a smile on his face. If he is happy you will be too. You always want to spend a lot of time to him and talk to him even this are unnecessary things. It doesn't matter because you can be with him and you forgive all his mistakes." He sighed. "Why are you interested in this?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "Are you love someone?" He asked. I still haven't said anything. "Is he handsome?" I grimaced. Luckily, he couldn't see my face. He sighed. "Are you already have a secret? We won't be in good." He tried to joke. "I suggest you forget whoever he is. We'll be back one week later, and you'll never come back here. Although I would happy if it will happen." He said. He tapped my foot which covered by the blanket and he stood up. "James and his family come over today you remember?" He asked.

"Yeah." I lied. Such a lot of things happened yesterday that I forgot. He walked out and closed the door. I yelled into the pillow. After that I got up with great difficulty and went into the bathroom. My eyes were red and swollen because I didn't sleep a lot. I let cold water into my hands and washed my face. I set off to have breakfast. Noel sat on his chair. As soon as he saw me, he transferred to the chair in front of me.

"Who are you?" I frowned. "You aren't James adopted kid. Right?" I looked down at the toast and shook my head.

"I am..." Alex entered the kitchen. "I can't tell you." I whispered.

"Why not?" He asked.

"What not?" Alex asked.

"Dad. Who is she? Don't lie to me!" He said with a serious face. Alex sighed.

"She is the princess." Alex said.

"I told you not to lie!" He screamed and stood up.

"I'm Amanda Costigan. The princess." I said seriously. He looked at me questioningly. "Alex is my coach in the castle." He looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god! Wow! I'm sorry! I was disrespectful." He bowed. I smiled.

"Noel!" He straightened and looked at me shyly. "Never do that again please! Behave as before. Ok?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"You can't tell anyone in your school." Alex said.

"Oh. I would be so famous." Noel said. "Alright. Not even after she go home?" He asked hopefully.

"Not even then." He said. Noel sighed.

"Are you still playing with me?" He asked shyly.

"I wouldn't miss it." I said. He smiled.