Eighth chapter

"We arrived." I heard James' voice muffled.

"Hey, Amanda! Can you hear me?" James asked. I opened my eyes and I saw James' smile. When did I turn my head in the other direction?

"Jason trilled a slow song that made you fall asleep. He said your name a lot of time. I told him if he will wake you up, I will break his hand. As soon as we arrived, he got out." He said.

"And the storm?" I asked tiredly.

"What kind of storm? The sky was gray but there wasn't a storm." He took off my helmet and stood there. The dim light of the sun shone in. "Can you see?" I nodded and yawned.

"Did you dream something interesting?" He asked with a smile.

"If you could." I pulled my mouth away.

"Tell me!" He said.

"Bye James. See you later!" I said.

"Devil!" He said offended. I laughed.

I went up to my room, sat on the bed and thought about what happened. The day passed and I felt asleep.

The next day after the breakfast I packed for the three weeks. I hope three suitcases and two smaller bags will sufficient. I had a hard time to deciding what to take and what to leave at home. It was already hard for me to find some black clothes for most weren't where they should be. I will mention to James if I see him. After lunch I had nothing really to do but go down to the gym and practice with Alex. When he saw me, he folded his arms and looked at me seriously.

"Hi." I said. He didn't answer. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Haven't you forgotten anything?" He said and raised his left eyebrow. I looked through myself. I was wearing the right dress. The helmet and the sword were in my hands. My hair tied up. I looked at him.

"No." I said weirdly. "Why?"

"Did something happen yesterday that you missed your workout?" He asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Yesterday was a mess." I said, took a deep breath and blew it out.

"Then let's talk!" He sat down to the bench, pointed next to him and I sat down too. I told him of met with Felipe in the morning, Jason's malaise, about Felipe and Marcus, Felipe's more modern castle, Jason's behavior towards Felipe. I didn't tell him my plan about the wedding. Enough if Jason knew. He won't tell anyone. I hope so. In connection with Jason I want to forget my dream as soon as possible.

"Not bad." Alex said. "But I don't understand why Jason behaved this way." He said thoughtfully. "He doesn't seem like he doesn't like anyone mainly because someone is gay. If I see him, I will ask him. There are still ten minutes left but I think you need to go up. Then after the story I wouldn't have moved out of my room. Don't forget the plane will start tomorrow at eight a.m. so go to bed early."

"Ok. Bye." He waved. I quickly went up to my room to get dressed and make sure that I really have everything for the trip. Growls came from the cloakroom, so I held the fake sword in front of me, which isn't really dangerous, but an unfamiliar people don't know that. I slowly approached the opened door and I entered slowly. Someone was watching my tiaras.

"En Garde!" I shouted after I went closer. Jason turned around frightened. Looked at me and after the false sword. He grabbed the end and pushed it away. As it is plastic, it moves easily.

"You failed." He quickly took the sword out of my hand and he held my hands pressed to my back with his hands. He leaned over my ear. "I won." I was so scared that I stepped on his feet. He hunched over and I walked behind him. I pushed him so he is sitting on his knees and I held back his hands with mine as he did it before.