Third chapter

If someone would have said yesterday that I will escape the next day, I would laugh. It is happening now. I wouldn't have thought of it in my wildest dreams. I didn't think there would be any big problems with that. It doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. But let's start at the beginning.

"Are you ready?" Jason asked.

"I have a little problem." I said and bit my mouth.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't know what to wear." I said shyly.

"I've already told you." He sighed. "Look for a pair of black pants, a black hoodie and black shoes. Not so hard." He said condescendingly.

"It's easy to say." I said offended.

After five minutes.

"You're too slow, I'm going in." He hadn't even opened it completely, but he was already held his belly in laughter. "What are you doing?" He asked with a laugh. I sat on the floor among a lot of black clothes.

"I'm confused." I slapped my clothes with my hands.

"I see." He looked for the appropriate garments with a grin and then looked down at me.

"Has it lasted so long?" He asked kindly with a smile on his face.

"I had never planned my escape before." I said indignantly.

"True. Give me your hands!" He pulled up me from the floor.

"Do you solve it alone?" He asked. I nodded.

After he went out, I changed my clothes. It wasn't easy due to the zipper on the back of the dress, but I solved it. I looked at the pile of clothes and pulled my mouth away. I stepped out the door.

"What about the other clothes?" I asked.

"We can stay here to pack up OR we can find out what is beyond the wall." He looked dramatically into the distance with a smile. "You decide it. Decide wisely." He looked at me. I looked back at the clothes and shrugged.

"Let's go!" I said.

"That's what I like." He grinned. "You should look out the door to make sure the terrain is clean." He explained.

"Why me?" I frowned and pointed my chest.

"It's weird if I look out of your room." He said.

"Nobody is here." I said after I opened the door.

"Perfect. Follow me!" He said.

He walked out slowly. Then he indicated that I could come. He was in staff attire so he inconspicuous. We reached the stairs that led to the hall and walked down. He had almost opened the door, but we heard footsteps from the right side. We looked into each other's eyes in fright. My heart pounded frantically in my chest. He began to shake his head and his gaze stopped at something. He began to pull me behind the large green plant by the stairs with him. I was standing close to the stairs and he stand next to me. Only our prolific breath could be heard. Suddenly I heard him inhale sharply and he sneezed. We looked at each other with dilated pupils.

"Someone is here?" Someone asked.

Jason looked at me in fright. I quickly thought the options and pushed him. He almost fell off the sudden momentum, but he gathered himself and stood up straight. I had to press my hand to my mouth so I wouldn't laugh at him. Suddenly a small voice slipped out of my mouth. Jason began to cough loudly to suppress the former sound.

"Jason are you ok? Paul already looked for you everywhere. What did you do behind the plant?" Jason scratched the back of his neck.

"Ugh. Nothing special. I just checked the plant James. It's not weird." James started laughing.