oh look.. that's me - Doomslayer probably

SPOILERS! Seriously tho.. go check out the DLC ending first.

DOOM POV

I enter the luminarium with the dark lord essences with style. Walking steadily to assert dominance. Two creature are waiting for me, if the intern was right they are the one who will do the resurrection. Giving the dark lord a physical body seem to be a good idea.. nothing wrong with that to be honest. :D

Father: The consequences of your action is irreversible

What are you gonna do Vega? Kick me in the guts? You certainly can but oh wait .. you don't have physical body and you will never have a physical body because I destroyed your orb.. get rekt

Honestly
Oh man.. I never thought Vega is the father itself. I always missed him as my very handy AI back in the day. Sure thing happened but that's certainly unexpected.. pfft what am I kidding, turns out that annoying Samuel Hayden is Samur Myker, the one who gave me my power. Huh.. thanks to you he escaped.

I continued to walk, until the two creature who look identical to Samur, stares at me with their non existing eyes. Don't ask me how that works.. it just works. At least metaphorically.

I showed them the dark lord sphere, their head turned red and then gently retreat back to their original place. Honestly that was smooth.

The orb began to do the resurrection stuff, now let's see how the dark lord look like. The one who made an agreement with heaven long time ago.
It was exciting. As the process doing it thing.. a body began to appear.
A muscular human body with red tattoos appeared with blazingly bright yellow partical going around it. As he touched the ground.. father spoke....

Father: The dark lord is the leader of hell armies, not a king but a warrior of the dark realm. The fiercest among them as only the strongest could rule the demons.

I saw the body.. and holy moly guacamole...

Father: He is you, in their world

Hey look.. that's me! ...
...
...
...
Holy shit that's me..

To be continued

A/N :The new DLC just came out and it pretty much make my whole story invalid.. because Samuel Hayden is the seraphim.. (wow what a shocker.. definitely didn't see that coming)
So yeah I feel like doing my own interpretation .. hope you liked it. And also.. no this is not the continuation of my fanfic. Maybe next year when I got time.