He is here

Doom's PoV

As I walked on the dirt path, the blonde man stood in caution. I understand, seeing me like this isn't really a pleasant experience. But I need to ask him a few questions, as I need to find his daughter.

*More awkward walking with silence*

???: !!!?

???: It you!

He seem surprised, and he recognised me? How the fuck did everyone suddenly knew who I am? This doesn't make any sense. So anyway, he talking to me now, and I was lazy to open my mouth. So ...

Me: Vega .. please :)

Vega: All right

Vega straight up introduce us like usual.

Vega: Hello, I'm Vega, sentient intelligence assigned to mars, The man inside this suit is named slayer.

???: I know who you are, don't need to introduce yourself. Professor Ozpin told me about you.

Holy shit, professor like to do gossip eh?

Vega: I noticed that you know us from beginning, it was rude to not introduce ourselves, but may I ask you, what is your name?

A little too nice there Vega.

???: Owh I'm really sorry, My name is Taiyang, You can call me Tai.

Vega: A pleasure to meet you.

Tai: Why not come inside? Maybe you need some rest?

Me: Nah, Vega, declined it. We just need to ask questions and be on our way.

But Vega replied with something so unimaginable, so wrong in anyway possible, worst than a betrayal. The definition of insanity, Vega replied....

Vega: Sure why not?

( 0 - 0 )

Me: WHAT!?

Tai seem to noticed me flinched a little bit when Vega accepted his offer. I did whatever I can to not make it obvious. So , I did something that I think I shouldn't do.

A peace sign.

Uuuhhh that make it more obvious, i failed.

Tai: uhh are you ok?

Vega: Slayer seem to .... Appreciate your offer just now.

Me: I hate you Vega

Vega: Me too.

I forcefully dragged by Vega's will to come inside the house. So you know what, I'll give myself a chance to relax a little, as nothing will happen on this world that will potentially spawn some demon. At least I hope it not possible. Famous last words.. *sigh*

I sat at the dinner table, feeling a little too comfy, but the silence is broken when Tai began to start the conversation. He actually making something at the kitchen, look like he brewing something, maybe coffee? Cause I see a black- brown liquid.

Tai: Professor Ozpin told me that you were went back to hell, but you came back. What changed your mind?

Vega: It actually very confusing Tai, we actually thought that we were going to hell, but in the end, we just fast forwarded in time.

He seem very confused, I know how he is feeling, Im feeling a little weirded out by Vega's statement too, maybe too much that I suddenly remembered ketchup and mustard.

Tai: How did that actually happened?

Vega: We have no possible explanation.. I have one theory though but I don't have enough compute power here to do any conclusion at all.

Tai: *sigh* it a weird world after all don't you think?

He handed me a cup of coffee. It hot, and ..... It been a long time since I drink anything, I wonder if I can drink this without going crazy..

Tai: Let it cool first, it came out straight from the boiler.

Owh thank for the reminder, I will surely already drank it if you don't warned me. (-_- )

He also taking a sit at the dining table, well look like Vega gonna talk alot today.

Tai: So, uuhh Vega, since your weird accident brought you here, what did you planning to do next?

Vega: We want to go to Mistral, Ruby Rose is also on her way there, but since we actually met you, her father. I think that will be cancelled.

Me: ???

Tai: I see, You know Ruby rose? My daughter?

Vega: Yes we do, she the first person we make contact with at the forest of forever fall.

Tai: Hmm, good to know. That is when everything was normal. *Sigh* good ol' time.

But that statement remind of something I curious about, I straight up ask him with my own voice. I want to know what happen at the beacon academy.

Me: What exactly happened there, Tai?

He, like any other person, will be a little surprised to hear my voice. But he don't really care it seems.

Tai: Huh, it an unfortunate tragedy, You see, Vale is actually having a Vytal tournament. It a big competition where the best person win. But it all go south very fast. The stadium is overruned by Grimm, and Cinder was behind all of that. She killed Ruby's friend, and everything when white.
That is a rough explaination for the tragedy.

Oh dear, This cinder girl....

Vega: A rough moment indeed.

We were having a great chat with him, chatting about this world and the history of it. It a great time. I also let the coffee cool down. He also said that Yang, Ruby's old half sister is here too.

Suddenly I hear a "peep peep poop poop" sound inside my helmet. What is going on ?

Vega: Slayer.... A huge amount of argent energy detected.

Me: What? What kind of wave?

Vega: This time it's different, usually my signal was send to detect some of the argent energy. But this time , it look like it supposed to make us noticed it.

Me: Can you detect the source?

Vega: this much Argent Energy released led me to one conclusion, it the crucible.

That motherfu-

He is here

(Author here, so like what I originally planned is to team up slayer with Yang to find Ruby as the crucible is near the team RNJR, but do you have any other idea? Share it!)