What happened here

Ruby's PoV

Yang and I are so happy that we came back to school safely . The tour was surprisingly easy. Not a lot of Grimm show up. There one Grimm showed up though but *look at the green guy* he just take care of it.

Look like Dr Goodwitch is having a talk to him.

*The teacher turned around to face slayer, saying something that made slayer to look at ruby*

That look gave me chills. I don't know why but it make my skin cold all of the sudden. That feeling rarely struck me.

I wonder what she say to him. He seem upset.

Yang : *observing what I'm doing* hey Ruby, what wrong?

With Yang asking me, I snapped back to reality.

Ruby: Oh nothing, just looking at someone else.

Yang : *look at the green guy* Him?

I nodded

Yang: Look I know he has some cool weapon and all that, but we cant just trust a stranger that look like it want to kill you. Look at him, he huge, he can take down anyone with no effort at all

Ruby : Don't be over protective Yang. I'm sure he not a bad guy.

Yang : and what if he is a bad guy?

Ruby : You're the one that say we should trust him!

Yang : I said that we just need to help not trust him.

Weiss and Blake suddenly appeared

Weiss : Cut the Crap, don't argue for something like that. It waste of time.

She say with "yeah I'm better than you" tone.

Yang and I : ughh

Blake : hey guys don't you think he headed toward us ?

I look at him . And what Blake say is right. The way he walked, look so scary, can't he walk like a normal person ?

Ruby : I'm feeling a little bit nervous

Yang : Oh I'm here ruby, don't you worry.

Doom's Pov

They noticed I was approaching them. Ruby look nervous for some reason. Usually she happy all the time. Yang is staring at me too. While the other two girl turned their back at me. The blonde girl and ruby just watch as I get closer.

*A few awkward walking later *

I arrive in front of them. Ready to ask the impossible questions. But like the usual.

Me : Vega help me

Vega : With pleasure

Yang suddenly asked

Yang : What sup big guy, got a problem?

Vega : It is indeed, we got a problem.

Yang : Tell us then. You don't need to be shy.

Vega : Your teacher told us that you all can help us find a room for tonight.

Yang : ???

Blake and Weiss noticed me and turned around. Weirded out by my request.

Blake : Oh... I don't think we have an empty room.

Yang : Yeah, all the room is equipped.

I released a big long sigh. Not that I'm disappointed. I'm just acting to be disappointed. I just don't want to live with this kid.