A great regret.

Union Aerospace Corporation's head researcher office

Dr Samuel Hayden's PoV

I was staring outside the window of my office, with the crucible in my hand. Thinking back of my decision in the past. Is it right to make a decision that angered the hellwalker. I certainly not gonna do that if I had a choice. But...

*Looking at the screen on the table*

Energy crisis on Earth has been resolved. With the mad scientist on Earth has figured out the ultimate way to achieve energy. We don't need argent energy anymore. This whole operations was a waste of time.
This whole operations, which has been made successful because of many determined workers becomes meaningless.

Many lives has been sacrificed just because of obtaining this argent energy from hell. I looked at the crucible again.

Do I need this? Do I need to bring this to Earth?

I look at the window again.

No, I do not need this. I.... I need to return it to it's fearsome owner. I must . I will not bringing the curse with me.

I've been staring outside the window for some hours now. My decision has been made. I want to return the crucible to it's owner. I must go to hell and find him.

I must do what I supposed to do if I had a choice.

I walked to my tethering system. I set the coordinate to the same place where I send him. With the crucible in my hand. I will return it to him.

Me : Activate tethering.

Ai: Tethering Activated.

My vision becomes worse, as I would going to hell. I will correct my mistake.

This is my ....great ..regret.

Ruby's PoV.

Nora, Ren, Jaune and I were walking on the dirt part. I was looking at the map. Kinda confused.

Me: So the next town is..... Uh huh! ...
Uh huh ......

Slowly getting lost.

Me : We lost.

Jaune suddenly talking

Jaune: We're not lost. The next town is Shion. My family used to visit it all the time.

Me: Oh yeah! Don't you have, like, four sisters?

Jaune rolling his eyes

Jaune: Uh. Seven

I giggled a little bit.

Nora: You know, that actually explain alot.

Jaune: Wait what do you mea-

I interrupted his questions.

Me: SO, what did you guys do there?

Jaune become excited to tell the story.

Jaune: Oh!, All sort of stuff.

He point at the map.

Jaune: Over here is a great hiking trail, and over here is where we went camping all the time!

He continued

Jaune: I got my own tent because I was special.
...
Jaune : Also my sister would stop braiding my hair.

Me: Didn't like the look?

Jaune: Yeah they just kept doing ponytail but personally I think I'm more of a "warrior wolf tail" kind of guy.