Chapter 2- Clarity

Lexi and Brianna

 After a few hours of driving we finally arrived in Winter Park. It was a quaint urban town but it felt nice. We pulled up to the house. It was a craftsman home. Before mom and dad brought the house we made sure they had all the commodities that each of us wanted. Like my dad wanted a man cave and my mom wanted to buy a kitchen. Lexi didn't really care. And I just wanted a bench near my window so I could read in the moonlight.

" Come on, girls you start school tomorrow. It's time to get some sleep." Dad commanded us to pull us in for a big bear hug which sucked the life force out of us. My dad was evidently stronger than most men keeping his physique. He was already in his almost mid fifties, didn't care much for looks because age didn't mean a thing. But he never let himself go, he wasn't rugged, always clean shaved smelling like expensive brand cologne, he was easily over six feet kinda looked like Dean from Supernatural but his jokes didn't hit the mark

"Dad!" We yelped as we attempted to wiggle out of his trap.

" Aw you girls just know how much I love y'all." Dad made an excuse just to make fun of us.

" Yeah we love you too." I patted his back as he let us down and I wanted to find my footing.

" Absolutely beside who is more handsome than you." Lexi overscored. I chuckled as she always did that.

Dad nodded his head, as he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a squatch. " Whatever you say Lexi. But seriously get to bed."

" Okay okay." Lexi and I backed off as we headed up first.

I looked over my new bedroom which mostly contained a bed, white walls as per request, and my little seat next to the window.

I was so indulged in the book I realized it was three in the morning, I closed my book and tossed myself into bed with so many regrets.

"My love, are you nervous?" He teased as I sat on the bed and his lips pecked my shoulder.

" Of course, I have never done something like this." I said as I darted my eyes somewhere else other than his.

" Look, look at me darlin'." He started to raise my chin to his. " It's, ok. We don't have to do it, today."

" No, I want to. I waited so long." I insisted.

" You sure?" He cocked his eyebrow.

" Absolutely. I want all of you. Every inch. " I said as I brought my lips closer to his.

" I will cherish you, forever." He stated as he brought his lips to mine.

His lips were so soft they melted into mine. We continued as he slowly introduced his tongue to my mouth. I moaned into his mouth. We slowly parted and he proceeded to nibble and kiss my neck down to my collarbone.

" You have such soft skin." He said in between the kisses.

" Ah." I moaned.

He quickly brought his hand to my chest. He attempted to untie my dress. " I guess we won't be needing this anymore." He tugged as he tried to take it off.

" Damn, how do you take this thing off." He then used his brute strength and tore it apart, leaving me bare.

I quickly covered myself and I felt a flush creep upon my skin and upon my face.

" You don't have do that." He stated.

" It's just I don't want you to see something you don't like," I replied as I scrunched the sheets closely.