Chapter 5- The encounter

Chapter 5

Lexi and Bri

The encounter

The following days the girls have risen bright in early for their special day. They had spent until noon in the bakery and soon were led into the midst of a forest ground.

" Um, hey mom where exactly are we going?" Lexi asked.

" Don't worry dear, it's just somewhere secluded so others don't seem skeptical. We will come back when it's done." Miranda answered.

" You mean when we're dead." Brianna sarcastically joked.

" Oh come on girls. Don't be scared you're going to be around witches your age and older witches, so you'll be safe." Miranda, both of her twins.

The ride continued for a few more minutes until they arrived at a weary looking house that had branches and vines seeping through the house. It was in the middle of nowhere all alone.

" Yeah this isn't creepy." Brianna added as they all exited the car.

" Don't judge a book by its cover." Lexi joyously said.

" And you are too optimistic." Bri added.

" Okay, girls now hush you are going to introduce yourself and then me and your father will leave." Miranda added.

Miranda knocked on the door until a lady who appeared to be caramel skinned and thin, with prominent cheekbones that were complimented by her honey eyes as if she would have graced the front covers of magazines appeared.

" Hello, Miranda. Oh and it's Brianna and Alexandria." The woman stated

" Just Bri and Lexi are fine." Bri spoke for both of them.

" Well I'm Cythnia, Cynthia Brakes. Now Bri and Lexi please come inside." Cythnia greeted.

" Bye my darlings." Miranda has turned and hugged her twins.

" Bye mom." Bri stated.

" Bye mommy." Lexi added.

" We will come back later." Austin shouted from the car as the red Nissan turned hoping they would see it again. They turned their attention towards Cynthia.

" Please come in." Cythnia added.

They both reluctantly stopped in however their dismay soon turned to enchantment when they viewed the entire of the house. The walls were covered in books, many of spells, witchcraft. Then the smell of different concoctions that included oils and plants filled the house. It felt safe, it felt like they belonged. The twins stood in awe.

" Wow this is -." Lexi was cut off by Bri " Amazing."

" Thank you girls that really means a lot." Cynthia smiled.

" How do you manage to keep a place like this hidden." Brianna asked.

" Well it's easy, a simple spell. But it's a place where we come to feel safe and be ourselves." Cythnia replied.

" I like it." Lexi admitted as Brianna nodded in agreement.

" That's wonderful. Now come to the kitchen where I can get your girl something to eat and introduce you to my daughter and some other girls." Cythnia stated as she led the girls further into the house. The girls soon were greeted by another girl who looked fairly similar to Cynthia. She had the same complexion and had a heart shaped face but with beautiful emerald eyes and bouncy chocolate curls.

" Hi, I'm Bonnie. Bonnie Baker and I can tell we are really going to be good friends the three of us. Actually the four of us but it doesn't matter now." Bonnie cheered as she hugged both the twins.