At the hospital

We reached the hospital and are headed to a room more like running she lost a lot of blood and she needs to be treated quickly. They had to take her to the intensive care unit as I was going to go through the doors with them to the unit a nurse put her arms out in front of me stopping me from going through. Sir you can't go in there the nurse said. No no I I have to get by I have to go with her I can't leave her. Sir I'm sorry but the intensive care unit is off limits for people not being treated. Please I have to get back there, I have to see her I say as she continues to hold me back. I eventually was able to break free after putting up a struggle and run past her.

I found Ivys room and went in there her lifeless body was hooked up to a bunch of wires and iVs she even had a tube going down her throat to help her breath. Tons of doctors were in there but I didn't care. I went over to her and I grabbed her hand.

It kills me to see her like this I know I'm not in as much pain as her but I can't loose her I've only know her for so long but I feel like I've know her all my life sounds crazy right I know

It kills me to see her like this I know I'm not in as much pain as her but I can't loose her I've only know her for so long but I feel like I've know her all my life sounds crazy right I know. Please Ivy come back to me please I need you I say to her as if she could hear me. The nurses in the room tried to get me out I'm not supposed to be in here but I can't stand to leave her alone. One of the nurse's comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulder in an attempt to get me out. Please just one more minute please and I promise I'll leave please I say. Fine one more minute and than you are out, got it he says. Yes, thank you. The nurse walks out.

Ivy if you can hear me I want you to know I feel like I've know you for years. I've never really had a best friend but now I do it's you. I care about you so much when I finally got into the bathroom and saw you lying there lifeless on the floor I started crying I didn't know what do but I pulled myself out of it knowing I had to help, I had to help my best friend please Ivy don't leave so soon you will be missed by me and that's a pretty great honor. The nurse comes back in saying I have to leave now. I'll see you later Ivy ok I'll try to find your dad I know your strong don't give up. By bestie I say as I get up and walk out the door I didn't want to cause any more problems especially in Ivy's room.

When I got to the waiting room I knew I wasn't gonna leave even if I couldn't be in her room I still wanted to be as close as possible. When I got there I saw her dad and Chad. His dad looked up and saw me and stood up. I walked towards him. Thank you Tanner so much for being so kind to my daughter and for saving her life I don't know how I could ever thank you, you are a great guy he told me. You don't need to thank me Mr. Taylor I would save anyone's life especially her's and being nice to her is easy because she's a great person she may not be perfect but to me she is I say honestly.

You were in her room how were you allowed back there and please call me Dan. I'm so sorry for going back there Mr. tay- Dan I'm sorry it's just after that day when I saw her go into the bathroom and saw how much she was hurting I made a promise to myself that I would never leave her side that I would protect her. I wasn't exactly allowed in there I pushed passed a nurse to get back there I told him. Do you know how she is and what happened, no one can tell me anything yet all they said was she lost a lot of blood and is gonna have to go into surgery soon he asked. She has a lot of iVs in her arms and a breathing tube so she can breath I don't know how she is I just know how she looked and I found her in the bathroom on the floor there was blood everywhere coming out of her arm I called 911 and they sent an ambulance and walked me through steps of what to do until they got there. She wasn't breathing for the longest time I was giving her CPR I wasn't giving up. I noticed she had a blade in her hand she's suicidal and it's all my fault I didn't do anything to help I say on the verge of tears.

Thank you so much for helping my little girl you didn't do anything wrong you've helped her so much more than I've ever been able to if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know she was getting bullied, you saved my daughters life you didn't ruin it Dan said. Ha have they um fou found the bullies I stuttered out. They haven't found out who started it specifically wait a minute you are the one who got into a fight with my son aren't you Dan asks. Yes I am, respectfully I don't regret it.

What do you mean you don't regret it he asks confused. There's something you should know I say as I looked at Chad. You wouldn't chad says getting rattled. Wouldn't what Dan asks looking back and forth at us. He's the reason all of this is happening. I saw the whole thing, the day he I took her to the office he told everyone about how Ivy was having nightmares the night before Dan looked shocked but I keep going, He said she cried like a baby and screamed and that daddy had to come in and comfort her. Tanner stop Chad tells me. I don't stop. He than made himself out to be the victim, oh she knew I had a big game tomorrow yet she still kept me up it was messed up. Chad is this true Dan asks his son in disbelief. Chad looks down in defeat. Chad answer my question he asks his son again. Yes chad whispered. What Dan asks? Yes, I was the one that started it. I'm rude to her and I bully her every single day. I'm the reason she looked terrible because I didn't let her finish getting ready, I complain about being late for football practice. I regret ever doing all that to her I hate my self that this is my fault I'm the reason she's in the hospital so go ahead punish me I don't care he says as he sinks back down in the uncomfortable hospital chair. We're not gonna do this here in a hospital we will discuss this later but you are not off the hook. Chad didn't say anything he just looked down at the floor trying to hide the tears coming out of his eyes but I saw them. He deserves what I just did. A doctor walked out of the door to the intensive care unit and headed towards ivy's concerned family and friend.

Cliffhanger yes indeed you should expect cliffhangers from now on.
What is the doctor gonna say to them?
Do you think ivy will be ok or not?
🎶: Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill- I need you
Words: 1316