Chad's date

Mmm I groan not wanting to open my eyes. Your finally awake my brother says chuckling. What is that supposed to mean I say as I look at him. You've been asleep for almost 2 days. Wait really 2 days I say shocked. Ya you didn't even hear the party I had he says. You had a party your gonna be in so much trouble I say. I'm kidding. You really think I'm gonna throw a party with everything that's going on he says in disbelief. Yes actually I do I say. What day is it I ask. Saturday almost 1 he replies. Shoot he says shooting up out of bed. Will you be fine here by yourself dads at work and I've got a date. A date with who I ask. Skyler, dad told me I should try to make things right between me and her he says. Aww. Ya I know. So you'll be alright here. Ya I will be go on your date.

How's my hair he asks frantically. Maybe I should change. You look fine now go get her. Fine just fine. I'm not gonna tell you that you look amazing your my brother that's gross. Fair point by he says running out. Oh he says running back in. You can't leave the house by. Ugh I can't leave the house this is just great what am I gonna do. Uhhh I have to pee. Owww why am I so sore. I finally make it to the bathroom. Geez I look terrible. I clean up a little bit and decide to go into the living room. I decided on a movie. It took me forever to get comfy I was grateful when I did only for the doorbell to ring great.

Tanner I say hugging him only than to groan. Are you okay he asks concern lacing his voice. I'm fine, I'm just sore. Are you sure your fine. Yes I'm fine just sore I say. Okay what are we watching he says plopping down on the couch. Sleeping Beauty I say. What ever you wanna watch I'm down he says smiling like an idiot. Your warm I say snuggling up into him. Halfway into the movie my back started hurting like crazy making me stiffen. Tanner noticing my discomfort started rubbing my back. It was soothing. The calmness of it made me start to close my eyes no matter how hard I try to fight it never wanting the moment to end.

Chads POV:
I had fun with you tonight I said. I had fun with you too. I miss you and going on this date just made me me miss you even more will you be my girlfriend again. Yes yes she says happily. I place a soft kiss on her lips happy I get to call her mine again. I'll see you at school on Monday she says hopping into her car. I'll pick you up on Monday okay. You don't have to I can drive myself. I will pick you up on Monday end of discussion.

I have a girlfriend again and not just any one a special girl, Skyler. She makes me so ha- aww they are just so cute. I swear they are destined for each other. I have to get a picture of this. Tanner what are you doing my dad says walking in. Taking a picture of them duh.

Why don't you wake them I brought pizza for dinner he says

Why don't you wake them I brought pizza for dinner he says. I don't want to. Look at them they are so cute. Chad if you could please stop staring at me Tanner says. Sorry I didn't know you were awake. I wasn't but I heard pizza now I am. You heard pizza in your sleep I ask in disbelief. Me and pizza have a special bond actually just food in general. No come back I'm a little trapped tanner says. Just wake her up I tell him. No she looks so cute and relaxed heck I don't even want to get up. Wake her up she needs to eat anyways I say. Fine he huffs.

Goodnight Tanner my sister says. Good night Tanner I mock. She goes in to give him a kiss on the lips. I'm out I say walking to my room. We ended up being up all night watching movies and laughing. I noticed she started to fall asleep so I turned of the tv picked her up and brought her to bed. Goodnight I say softly.

Words: 757
🎶: Intentions- Justin Bieber