The best surprise ever

1 year later
Life hasn't been the best but it hasn't been the worst either. I'm slowly starting to to come to terms with the fact that it wasn't my fault. I'm not having any more night terrors so that's good. I'm currently getting ready for school. Yes my brother still takes me. I did get my license but it's pointless to drive my self when my brother can take me it saves money and gas. You ready I ask my brother. Did you eat he asks. I grab an apple walking out the door to the car. Are you gonna actually eat it he says following me. I huff out of annoyance and take a bite. Their happy I say. Yes very much so he says.

Hey have you seen Tanner he said he would meet me in front of the cafeteria I say walking up to Chad. No I have not he says. He looks down at his phone. On second thought he says looking back up come with me. Where are we going and why I ask. I don't really know why but to the stage. We have this little outside stage thing that connects to the auditorium. When we get there music starts playing. Everyone hearing it goes to the source which is in front of the stage. Alright loser I did my part I'm out he says walking over to his friends.

(SONG)

This may sound crazy he says to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wouldn't be where I am today with out you. I love you Ivy. I know that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you accept my promise ring. A promise to you that I will marry you one day and continue to stay true to you. Yes I will I say smiling. He puts the ring on my finger picks me up and spins me around. Everyone cheers for us.

4 years later
Hey stop running around. Jake come back here. Hey how's my beautiful wife doing he asks. Oh you know going crazy. Daddy daddy daddy Jake says. That's right I have a little boy he's 4. Oh and did I mention there is another one on the way. Airplane Tanner says spinning Jake up in the air. Watch out your gonna hit mommy Jake says. Am I. He goes like he's gonna hurt me than drops him and catches him making him giggle. I love our little family I say. It's perfect he says. I couldn't ask for a more perfect life I think rubbing my belly.

That's the end of this book. Thank you to those of you have read this wether you liked it or not. I am currently working on something else I'm hoping it will be out soon.

Words: 493
🎶: Otis Redding's original song cover by Martina McBride- I've been loving you too long

Toodles