Night terrors again

It's coming after me please don't let it get me. It's gonna get me run run run I can't run why can't I run. No it's gonna get her I have to save her. MOM NO!! MOM please come back mom please. I hear something but it's faint Ivy wake Ivy Ivy wake up sweetie. NOOOOO!!!!! I woke up screaming crying drenched in sweat my dad was right next to me trying to comfort me. Sweetie it's ok it's ok your ok he says while holding me. I sob not being able to stop. CAN YOU SHUT UP!!! please I'm trying to sleep my brother says angrily. Chad be quiet your sisters having a tough time right now as it is and your not helping my dad says. It's not fair some of us are trying to sleep I have a big game tomorrow and she's not helping my brother says. You know she can't help it having these night terrors we all just need to be patient, no one should see what she had to see and it's taking a toll on her my dad said. The least she can do Is be quiet instead of screaming crying the least she can do is be cons- dad cut him off Chad that's enough I don't wanna hear another word out of you I get you have a game tomorrow but that's the least of our worries if your so concerned about getting sleep you can go sleep on the couch my dad says. Chad huff's loudly and grabs his pillow walking out congrats you pushed me out of my own room. Chad enough it's both of your rooms so if you don't like it than so be it dad says. Somewhere after that I fell back asleep and my dad gently placed me back in bed and he went back to bed himself while chad stayed on the couch.
No ones POV
Dan couldn't go back to bed that night he just lied awake trying to figure out how to help his troubled daughter he wanted to help her so bad and hated seeing her this way. He wished she never had to see what she saw no one should have too see that at the age of only 15 he was hoping it would soon go away but she's 16 now and it hasn't gotten better it's only gotten worse but little does he know it's not just night terrors it's worse there are other things affecting his daughter something no one knows something she wants to stay hidden but is not good for her at all

Did you have to do that? Yes yes I did sorry but mysteries are kind of my thang who did this who did that.
Comment what you think is going other than night terrors?
🎶: Lewis Capaldi- Bruises
Words: 478